Ministry of Finance Ethiopia Vacancy 2021: Ministry of Finance invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. MOF Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The Ministry of Finance and Economic Development is a ministry within the cabinet of the Government of Ethiopia. It is responsible for general financial management and economic policy of Ethiopia, in addition to the allocation of economic assistance.
Make real a prosperous Ethiopia by formulating development policies, preparing development plan and budget, mobilizing and administering external resources, installing modern, efficient, effective and accountable public finance and property administration and controlling system.
Quick Details about Ministry of Finance
- Hiring Organization: Ministry of Finance
- Shortly Known as: MOF
- Founded: 1907
- Organization Type: Government Agency
- Organization Size: 501-1,000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.mofed.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ministry of Finance
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: August 16, 2021
- Deadline: August 25, 2021
- Number of Positions: 2 -positions 0 EXP , 14 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,economics,finance-management,management,public-finance-management,purchasing,supplies-management
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ministry of Finance office