Hijra Bank – ሂጅራ ባንክ invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Hijra Bank Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Hijra Bank is on the process of establishment to be registered as Interest Free Bank and operate in Ethiopia. Hijra Bank S.C strives to become the leader of Interest Free Banking & Finance through the provision of innovative products and services and knowledge sharing in Ethiopia and beyond.
Hijra Bank established as a bank of whole nation by addressing all regions of the country based on the well thought out operation strategy. It will strive to satisfy its shareholders and the public in general with vision of putting incredible contribution to the whole national economy through the marginalized corner of the nation providing full-fledged banking service in all regions of the country applying all the principles of sharia.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Hijra Bank before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Hijra Bank
- Hiring Organization: Hijra Bank
- Shortly Known as: Hijra
- Founded: Under Constriction
- Bank Type: Inters free Banking
- Products: Financial services
- Organization Size: 500+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.hijra-banksc.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
The Hijra Bank (ሂጅራ ባንክ) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position 1: Branch Operation Supervisor
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Management, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Experience: Four (4) years of Banking operation experience. Knowledge of IFB will be advantageous.
- Required No: 6
- Duty Station: Etaya, Shashamane, Adama, Worabe, Asandabo, and Jigjiga, Addis Ababa.
Position 2: Lead, IS Operation Support
- Qualification: BSC/BA degree in MIS, Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Experience: Related experience of six (6) years of which two years in a senior position. Knowledge of IFB will be advantageous.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa,
Position 3: Manager, Accounts and Financial Reporting
- Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting & Finance, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Experience: A minimum related six (6) years of General Accounts & Financial Reporting experience is a mandatory requirement.
- In addition, at least three (3) years of experience in supervisory positions is necessary. Knowledge of IFB will be advantageous.
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa,
- Training in IFB is Advantageous.
Deadline: April 30, 2023
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application letter, updated resume/CV, and Educational Certificates within ten (10) days time from the date of this vacancy announcement through