Heritage Study and Prot ection Authority/ የቅርስ ጥናትና ጥበቃ ባለስልጣን invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. HSPA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
These studies shall draw upon the most advanced techniques for the protection, conservation, presentation and rehabilitation of the natural and cultural heritage and shall be consistent with the objectives of this Convention. The studies shall also seek means of making rational use of the resources available in the State concerned.
The interested applicants can apply online before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details of Heritage Study and Protection Authority
- Name of the Organization: Heritage Study and Prot ection Authority
- Organization Ownership: Government
- Head Office: Addis Ababa
- Organization Size: 100+ employees
- Official Website: www.mysc.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Heritage Study and Protection Authority
- Location: addis-ababa , gonder
- Job Posted on: October 7, 2021
- Deadline: October 21, 2021
- Number of Positions: 1 -positions 0 EXP , 10 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,finance-management,history,law,office-administration,secretary,social-history .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to