Would you like to be part of a Great Family? We are growing very fast with a team that is highly passionate about the beer industry. We value all of our people and their desire to grow personally and professionally and their dedication to brewing the best Ethiopian beer!
We really care about having a company where our people love what they do and consider themselves as the ultimate consumers of their own Habesha Beer. As such, we aspire to create a work environment that is equally fun and a place where happiness can be felt with the teams that we form through time. We hire for attitude and skill as much as a passion for our industry.
If the above describes who you are, then our brewery is a place where you can prosper as leaders if you put learning and excellent execution as your practice in the work environment. Join us!
The person selected for the position will be working with a Commercial team and have the opportunity to experience and develop the skills required to be the future professionals of the company.
Quick Details of Habesha Breweries SC
- Hiring Organization: Habesha Breweries SC
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.habeshabreweries.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
- This role is positioned at a Management trainee level and requires an eager and ready to learn individual, who will have the opportunity to develop their career within a very progressive learning and development as well as a dynamic and exciting work atmosphere.
- University-level degree in all fields of studies with strong verbal and written skills is required.
- While working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as medical insurance, comprehensive insurance, annual bonus, communication allowance, and other financial and non – financial rewards.
- Habesha Breweries S.C. also provides several capability development opportunities to its employees including a talent management program.
How to Apply?
The closing date for the application is January 22/2022 . Qualified applicants should submit their applications through firstname.lastname@example.org by writing the job title in the subject box.
References will be taken, and background checks will be carried out in conformity with Habesha’s HR Policy. Habesha Breweries S.C. operates within an equal opportunity policy and actively encourages diversity, welcoming applications from all persons meeting the skills and experiences required.