Best Practices to make money from AdSense in Ethiopia
What is niche?
A niche market is a subset of a larger market with its own particular needs or preferences, which may be different from the larger market. For example, within sell and buy websites (classified websites), car sell and buy website is a niche. Within a news website market, politics news website is a specific niche. So before starting your website, make sure you have selected a good niche, where your readers/customers will come back to. If you select a good niche, then you will have specific ads shown on your website and that means you will have the maximum number of ads click with higher amount of CPC (cost per click).
Mobile friendly site
If your site is a mobile friendly, search engines will automatically think your website is attractive for users so they will list it on the result pages and that means a lot of traffic to your site. Having a mobile friendly website is not as simple as it seems. Your website should appear perfect when displayed on mobile devices, it should have to load faster on mobile devices.
When it comes to sustainable income from AdSense, SEO is the best way to achieve it. SEO (search engine optimization) means the process of optimizing your website to get organic, or un-paid, traffic from the search engine results page. If your website is optimized for search engines, you will have an organic traffic to your site, which leads to upscale in your income. Websites optimized for some highly valued keywords are getting THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS every month. So don’t ever underestimate the power of SEO.
the Do’s and Don’ts principle of AdSense
AdSense is a global company who pays more than $10 billion for publishers annually; therefore, there are many rules. As a publisher, you want to skyrocket your income and the process of growth is painful, so you want the possible quickest way of making it. This eagerness will make you think of cheating google AdSense, the most impossible duty. Hereby I am insisting you to stay on the normal way of growing. Don’t cheat, don’t click on your ads, don’t, don’t . . .
Don’ts of AdSense
- Don’t think about clicking on ads that are displaying on your site, and don’t even tell your friends to click on ads for the sake of you. Google have its own sophisticated system of identifying those clicks. Please don’t spoil your future.
- Don’t exchange clicks. Some people on the internet exchanges click for their website with cookies installed. Let me tell you eventually you will be busted.
- Don’t copy content from the internet. Be who you are. Write your original content.
- Don’t push robot traffic to your site.
- Be careful of your ads placement. You might see someone putting ads with “skip to content” type of placement or sticky sidebar. That is not supported with google and if your site is watched by supervisors, you will lose your access to your account.
Do’s of AdSense
- Be patient with your growth. For the first year you might not get what you have expected, but remain patient.
- Stick to the old school way of displaying your ads.
- Promote your content on social networks and search engines if possible.
- Focus on SEO. Try to post posts with keywords. Optimize all of your pages, submit sitemaps, robot.txts and do whatever you can to appear on the first page of search engines.
Finally, if you follows these procedures and always comply to their policy, adsense is a paying company for publishers. once you became a pro, then your income will be persistent.