Debre Tabor University (ደብረታቦር ዩኒቨርሲቲ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. DTU Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of DTU (Debre Tabor University) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article. Debre Tabor University was established in 2008. Their Excellencies Addisu Legesse and Demeke Mekonen laid the foundation stone on the eastern part of the town about 4 Kms away from its center on 126 hectares of land.
This area was previously owned by 268 farmers to whom nearly 10.5 million birr was paid for compensation and rehabilitation. Among the 268 farmers, only 10 ceased farming and engaged in other occupations to earn their living.
Quick Details about DTU Ethiopia
- Hiring Organization: Debre Tabor University
- Shortly Known as: DTU
- Founded: 2008
- Organization Type: Private University
- Organization Size: 10,001+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.dtu.edu.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
DTU Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021 The Debre Tabor University (DTU) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Debera Tabor University
- Location: amhara
- Job Posted on: August 2, 2021
- Deadline: August 11, 2021
- Number of Positions: 12 -positions 0 EXP , 2 – positions with EXP
- Professions: applied-biology,civil-engineering,construction-technology-and-management,cook,hydraulics,mechanical-engineering,midwife-nurse,nurse,physical-education,physics-teacher,sport-science .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Debera Tabor University HRM office.
For more information:- 0581410529