Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021: Cooperative Bank of Oromia (የኦሮሚያ ህብረት ስራ ባንክ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Cooperative Bank of Oromia before the closing date of application. Cooperative Bank of Oromia is a private commercial bank in Ethiopia. As of June 2020, the bank has about 6.25 Million account holders, which makes the bank the leading private bank in this regard.
The bank’s headquarters is located in Addis Ababa, Africa Avenue Flamingo area. The bank has a broad ownership base and diversified ownership structure.
Cooperative Bank of Oromia Vacancy 2021 at coopbankoromia.com.et [Bank Jobs] for announce For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about COOP
- Organization:Cooperative Bank of Oromia
- Commonly Known as: COOP
- Formerly Known as: CBO
- Founded: 29 October 2004
- Organization Type: Financial services
- Number of employees: 4,300+
- Headquarters:Get House Building, Africa Ave, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.coopbankoromia.com.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
COOP Job Notifications 2021
The Cooperative Bank of Oromia (COOP) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position: Trainee Attorney
- Duty Station: Head Office
- Knowledge of basic Banking operations and laws of the country,
- Understanding the Bank’s policy and procedure,
- Working in teams and cooperate to safeguards interest of the bank in legal related matters,
- Understanding and building relationships with internal and external customer,
- Understanding and building research, advisory and litigation skill
- Good communication and computer skill,
- Sense of belongingness, integrity, commitment, quality and prompt service
- Education and Experience: LL. B degree in law with CGPA: 2.5 and above
- Only graduates of 2020 and 2021
- Zero year of experience
- Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare different cases draft to develop practical experiences,
- Attend regular courts and foreclosure/auction/ process with others to acquire experiences,
- Collects summons and other court orders from court registrar and serve it to the defendant or other concerned organs,
- Work in Team Sprit in collaboration with other attorneys or staffs and participate in attorney panel discussion,
- Copy and compile documents attached to suit or statement of defense or application,
- Respond to branch probate cases request in collaboration with others,
- Perform other activities specified on its power of attorney given from the bank and other duties as directed to him/her,
- Deadline: October 14, 2021
How To Apply?
- The applicants must have desirable skill, knowledge and attributes.
- The applicant must have proven proficiency in Afan Oromo, Amharic and English Languages.
- Remuneration: As per the Bank’s salary scale and benefit scheme
- Terms of employment: Permanent after probationary period
- Registration Deadline: October 14, 2021
Place of Registration: HCM located on Bole Road, on Dembel City Center 4th Floor (Kindly uses lift no 6)
Interested applicants who fulfill the above criteria can submit their copies of non-returnable CV with the application letter and copy of credentials; including copy of grade 8 ministry certificate and other supportive documents. Applicants should appear in person within original documents within seven working days from the date of announcement.