Addis Ababa Roads Authority Job 2022: Addis Ababa City Roads Authority (የአዲስ አበባ መንገዶች ባለስልጣን) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. AACRA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The history of Addis Ababa City Road Construction begins in the capital. Our city was founded in 1879 during the reign of Menelik II of Ethiopia. History tells us that it was founded by Empress Dowager Taytu, Develop a standardized road design to ensure that Addis Ababa City Roads provide convenient services to the residents
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of AACRA (Addis Ababa City Roads Authority) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about AACRA Ethiopia
- Hiring Organization: Addis Ababa City Roads Authority
- Shortly Known as: AACRA
- Organization Type: Government Agency
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.aacra.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
AACRA Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The Addis Ababa City Roads Authority (AACRA) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Addis Ababa Roads Authority
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: February 5, 2022
- Deadline: February 15, 2022
- Number of Positions: 95 -positions 0 EXP
- Professions: cleaning,labor .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Addis Ababa Roads Authority office.