ZOA, as the lead of a consortium with IMC, NRC and Plan International Ethiopia is looking for an experienced consultant to perform the external end-evaluation of the Addressing Root Causes project in Ethiopia! The programme intends to create conditions and opportunities for Ethiopian youth and migrants who intend to migrate or are on route to generate their own livelihoods and to settle down. The programme will at least give them an option and informed choice to not continue their onward irregular migration. Therefore, the programme contributes to reducing human suffering that often is related to irregular migration.
ZOA operates in more than 16 countries, in difficult locations where our field staff directly provides assistance to the most vulnerable victims of displacement. The countries in which ZOA is present are Afghanistan, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Jordan, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Liberia, Myanmar, Nigeria, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Uganda and Yemen.
ZOA is active in insecure and volatile regions: serving Syrian refugees in the Middle East, uprooted people in war-torn South Sudan, displaced Yezidis in Northern Iraq and South Sudanese refugees in Ethiopia, to name a few.
ZOA supports refugees, internally displaced (IDPs), returnees and others affected by conflict or natural disaster in their transition from instability and lack of basic needs towards a situation in which conditions enabling a process of structural development have been (re-)established.
Quick Details about ZOA
- Company Name:- ZOA
- Company size:- 501-1,000 employees
- Headquarters:- Apeldoorn, Gelderland
- Type:- Nonprofit
- Founded:- 1973
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Position:- Consultancy – Community Based Sociotherapy – Ethiopia
Required qualifications and experience
- Grounded knowledge of the Community Based Sociotherapy as laid out in the Handbook Training in Community Based Sociotherapy (Dekker, C. 2018)
- Proven experience in training of CBS facilitators, in quality control and M&E of CBS interventions
- Commitment to adaptation and flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
All Technical Proposals submitted must comply with the requirements in this ToR and comprise the following:
- A cover letter with a brief presentation of your consultancy explaining your suitability for the work
- The Consultant must present a description of its company and organization.
- The Consultant shall also include details demonstrating the Consultant’s experience, knowledge and capacity
- A brief methodology on how you will approach and conduct the work; including draft methodology framework, proposed timeline/work plan, team composition with CVs and Certificates
- The Technical Proposal shall provide the following mandatory attachments:
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority (only domestic Consultants )
- A valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority (domestic Consultants only);
- Business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment (foreign Consultants only);
- Relevant professional practice certificates, as appropriate
Please send you application on or before May 7 to CD.Ethiopia@zoa.ngo. Refer any questions also to this address. Want to know more about ZOA? Visit our website!