ZOA, as the lead of a consortium with IMC, NRC and Plan International Ethiopia is looking for an experienced consultant to perform the external end-evaluation of the Addressing Root Causes project in Ethiopia! The programme intends to create conditions and opportunities for Ethiopian youth and migrants who intend to migrate or are on route to generate their own livelihoods and to settle down. The programme will at least give them an option and informed choice to not continue their onward irregular migration. Therefore, the programme contributes to reducing human suffering that often is related to irregular migration.
ZOA operates in more than 16 countries, in difficult locations where our field staff directly provides assistance to the most vulnerable victims of displacement. The countries in which ZOA is present are Afghanistan, Burundi, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Jordan, Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Liberia, Myanmar, Nigeria, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Uganda and Yemen.
ZOA is active in insecure and volatile regions: serving Syrian refugees in the Middle East, uprooted people in war-torn South Sudan, displaced Yezidis in Northern Iraq and South Sudanese refugees in Ethiopia, to name a few.
ZOA supports refugees, internally displaced (IDPs), returnees and others affected by conflict or natural disaster in their transition from instability and lack of basic needs towards a situation in which conditions enabling a process of structural development have been (re-)established.
Quick Details about ZOA
- Company Name:- ZOA
- Company size:- 501-1,000 employees
- Headquarters:- Apeldoorn, Gelderland
- Type:- Nonprofit
- Founded:- 1973
- Website : www.zoa-international.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Position:-Finance & Operations Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Personal qualities of integrity and commitment to ZOA’s mission; proactive, hands-on and confident communicator who will work with finance colleagues in ZOA Ethiopia;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business management or similar and advanced university degree in Finance & Accounting required, or a commensurate amount of experience;
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as finance officer in an international non–profit agency.
- EU, UN and USAID government funded grants financial and administrative management experience preferred;
- A track record in grants management as it relates to compliance and reporting of government, corporate and foundations grants;
- Excellent financial and analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and drafting skills for effective reporting on program financial performance;
- Ability to operate in a cross-cultural environment requiring flexibility;
- Familiarity with the aid system, and understanding of donor and governmental requirements;
- The candidate must be detail-oriented and able to work independently;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data, including presentations.
- Fluency in English required – ability to communicate in various local languages a strong asset.
- Sufficient Knowledge and proven skills of using financial computer system software & programs
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Intermediate to advanced software expertise (Excel and accounting software);
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the demonstrated ability to lead, build and work effectively in team situations;
- Experience in organizational representation, and liaison;
- Cultural sensitivity and proven experience in working in Ethiopia with international NGOs;
- Excellent conceptual, planning, organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving capacities;
- Fluency in English and Amharic (written and spoken);
- Strong IT Skills and knowledge;
- Ability to manage stress, multi-task and take decisions.
How to apply
All Technical Proposals submitted must comply with the requirements in this ToR and comprise the following:
- A cover letter with a brief presentation of your consultancy explaining your suitability for the work
- The Consultant must present a description of its company and organization.
- The Consultant shall also include details demonstrating the Consultant’s experience, knowledge and capacity
- A brief methodology on how you will approach and conduct the work; including draft methodology framework, proposed timeline/work plan, team composition with CVs and Certificates
- The Technical Proposal shall provide the following mandatory attachments:
- VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority (only domestic Consultants )
- A valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority (domestic Consultants only);
- Business organization registration certificate or trade license issued by the country of establishment (foreign Consultants only);
- Relevant professional practice certificates, as appropriate
Please send you application to CD.Ethiopia@zoa.ngo. Refer any questions also to this address. Want to know more about ZOA? Visit our website!