Girl Effect Ethiopia Vacancy 2022: Girl Effect Trading invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Girl Effect Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of የልጃገረዶች ተጽዕኖ ንግድ (Girl Effect Trading) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
We are an international non-profit that builds media that girls want, trust, and need. From chat-bots to chat-shows and TV dramas to tech, our content helps adolescent girls in Africa and Asia make choices and changes in their lives. Igniting their confidence to act differently at a time that can define their future.
Girl Effect is an international non-profit that builds media that girls want, trust and need. From chat-bots to chat-shows and TV dramas to tech, our content is reaching millions of girls in Africa and Asia to make choices and changes in their lives. Igniting their confidence to act differently at a time that can define their future. We create safe spaces for girls, sharing facts, and answering questions about health, nutrition, education, relationships and so much more. And we use innovative technology so we can reach girls at scale.
Quick Details about Girl Effect
- Hiring Organization: Girl Effect Trading
- Shortly Known as: Girl Effect
- Founded: 2008
- Organization Type: Non-profit organization
- Organization Size: 51-200 employees
- Headquarters: London, UK
- Official Website: www.girleffect.org
Girl Effect Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The Girl Effect Trading (የልጃገረዶች ተጽዕኖ ንግድ) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Position title: Global Safeguarding Senior Advisor
- Required Number: One (1)
- Duty Station Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of Employment: Full time
- Salary: Negotiation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. social sciences)
- Experience in managing safeguarding managers and focal points
- Experience in applying for child protection and safeguarding approaches in international development programming
- Experience in leading the development and implementation of organizational safeguarding policies and procedures, in an international development context
- Experience supporting country officers/partners in low and middle-income countries to implement safeguarding measures
- Proven experience in successfully leading a small team, and influencing effectively across other teams (including influencing senior staff/forums)
- Preferably, experience of women or girl-centred programming
- Preferably, lived or professional experience in low or middle-income contexts
- Job Posted: 28 January 2022
- Job Deadline: 14 February 2022
- View Notification: Click Here
Please send your CV, including relevant qualifications, certifications and experience towards this consultancy
A budget and fee structure breakdown
Application closes on 11th February 2022
Tax: Applicants are advised to ensure that they clearly understand their tax position regarding local jurisdiction tax legislation provisions.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
- Location (City)
- Resume/CV (Attach, Dropbox, Paste)
- Cover Letter (Attach, Dropbox, Paste)
- LinkedIn Profile
Girl Effect is committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We are committed to building an organization that is increasingly representative of, and works extensively with, the communities that we serve. To this end, due regard will be paid to procuring consultancy service organizations and individuals with diverse professional, academic and cultural backgrounds.
Girl Effect Contact Details
Girl Effect Trading
151 Wardour St, London W1F 8WE
General: +44 203 778 0490
Finance: +44 203 778 0492
Telephone: +44 203 778 0493
Official website: www.girleffect.org