South Nation Nationalities and Peoples Regional Health Bureau invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. SNNPRHB is invites job seekers for appointment.
In South Nation Nationalities and Peoples Regional Health Bureau it is estimated that 11.1% of the urban population and 3.1% of the rural population are infected with HIV (SNNPR Health Bureau ‘AIDS Profile’ January 2003). The purpose of anti-AIDS clubs is to: educate and raise awareness about HIV /AIDS encourage and support behaviour change among members and the wider community
South Nation Nationalities and Peoples Regional Health Bureau Health Bureau. Report this profile Experience Public Health Specialist SNNPR Health Bureau
Assist the Regional Health Bureau and other public health system in strengthening maternal and newborn health service in the public health facilities under the guidance of the RTC.
- Organization Name:- SNNPR Health Bureau
- Organization Type:- Government
- Location :-Hawassa
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/ethioworks1
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Required Qualifications:- A Medical Degree Candidate who is willing to relocate in any zone/special zone at the southern region health center
- Currently not employed in any governmental offices
- Willingness to accept in working at the assigned location
- Quantity Required: 379
- Experience: 0_years
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to SNNPR Health Bureau HRM office.