Enock Plc invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Enock Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Enock plc., is a family owned business that specializes in the export of high quality Ethiopian coffee owned by Garad Holdings. As part of the distinguished platform created by Garad Holdings, Enock has acquired over 30 years of knowledge, expertise and relationships. The parent company has paved strong financial and business relations for Enock, leading the company to supply coffee worldwide.
Enock aspires to become the maverick of coffee for people wanting to achieve the optimal coffee drinking experience. The type of experience that will make coffee drinkers envision the farmers who had hand-picked the finest beans to achieve the precise aroma, body and taste. Enock exports green coffee beans produced from various Ethiopian highlands to allow consumers all over the word indulge in the unique taste.
The company seeks to make continuous improvements within the value supply chain to meet higher demands of the future and ensuring strong relationships with consumers globally.
Table of Contents
Quick Details of Enock plc
- Hiring Organization: Enock plc
- Shortly Known as: Enock plc
- owned by Garad Holdings.
- Industries: Export Ethiopian coffee
- Organization Size: 1001-5000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: enockplc.com
ENOK PLC Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The ENOK PLC wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Job Vacancy Summary
Position :Junior Sales & Marketing
- Promote the company and its brands intensively through websites, social medias, expos, etc.
- Take strategic initiatives and partnerships to enter a new market
- Prepare sales and marketing reports
- Plan and implement sales and marketing strategies to increase sales
- Attends trade shows and travels to meet clients as needed
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies
- Doing market research and analysis
- Diploma/BA degree in sales and Marketing management
Career Level: Junior
Category: Sales and Marketing
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants who meet the MINIMUM requirements may send their application and CV to the following address for 7 consecutive days after the first day of this vacancy announcement. Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted.
E-mail to: [email protected]