The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) is a Quaker organization that promotes lasting peace with justice, as a practical expression of faith in action. Drawing on continuing spiritual insights and working with people of many backgrounds, we nurture the seeds of change and respect for human life that transform social relations and systems.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of AFSC (American Friends Service Committee) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about
- Hiring Organization: Food and Agriculture Organization
- Shortly Known as: FAO
- Founded: 1945
- Founded: Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- Parent Organization: United Nations
- Organization Type: UN Specialised Agency (Non-profit)
- Organization Size: 1,001-5000 employees
- Headquarters: Rome, Lazio, Italy
- Official Website: www.fao.org
AFSC Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The American Friends Service Committee (AFSC) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Finance Officer at The Africa Hub
- At least a bachelors’ degree in Finance or Administration; at least 5 years of experience in financial and office administration, with supervisory responsibilities.
- · Professional qualification of ACCA or equivalent.
- · Regional job or cross border experience – Africa region.
- · Must have demonstrated computer skills (PC/Windows) and database applications (MS office). Demonstrated experience with complex accounting package software, such as Microsoft Dynamics or similar software. High level of skill with Excel.
- · Good English writing, reporting and communication skills.
- · Knowledge of payroll, taxes, audits and public financial acts.
- · Experience with managing and overseeing accounting carried out in several currencies.
- · Proven records of integrity and ability in handling cash
- Deadline: 28th February 2022 at 5:00pm
2: Consultant at The Africa Hub
- A technical proposal demonstrating thorough understanding of the scope of work in the ToR and an outline of the proposed methodology. The methodology should not exceed half a page.
- · Extensive experience conducting action-oriented political-economy analysis with specific focus on the Horn of Africa.
- · A network of official, media and civil society contacts across the region, and impeccable insight into regional policy making processes and environment, including the institutions, issues, and leading member states.
- · Resume or company portfolio including the contacts for three traceable referees. The portfolio/Resume should include a list of published works, and more importantly, samples of relevant policy research.
- · Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrable ability to write in excellently in English.
- · A work plan including the overall duration of the assignment and a financial proposal.
- Deadline: 28th February 2022 at 5:00pm
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/ethioworks1
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
How to apply?
Applications materials for the Consultant should be sent via email to email@example.com to the attention of the Search Committee.
Consultancy applications should include a technical proposal, budgets, and timelines. All materials shall be in times new roman, single-spaced and in PDF. The subject heading should be “position name”.
All applications should be received not later than 28th February 2022 at 5:00pm, East African Standard Time. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
The AFSC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.