BEAEKA General Business PLC invites qualified applicants for the various positions. BEAEKA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
BEAEKA General Business PLC was established in 2002 EC. The company is a privately owned multi sartorial company engaged in a variety of business activities basically: Import/Export, Construction, Construction machinery rental, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Printing, and Spare Part Sales.
Ethiopian investors in accordance with the commercial law of Ethiopia with a paid-up capital of 50,000,000 ETB and is registered by the concerned government authorities to undertake international and domestic businesses.
The key business competences of our company are quality products, timely delivery, skilled and experienced workforce, and visionary management. All these helped our company to become successful in our export business.
Quick Details of BEAEKA
- Hiring Organization: BEAEKA General Business PLC
- Shortly Known as: BEAEKA
- Founded: 2002
- Organization Type: Non profile
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.beaeka.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/ethioworks1
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
1:- Associate Functional Consultant 1
- Applicants are required to possess a BSc Degree (with a final CGPA 3.65 and above) in one of the following fields graduated either in 2013 or 2014 Ethiopian calendar:
- Accounting/Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration/Business Management
- Supplies and Procurement Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Applicants must be Regular Fresh Graduates with 0 years of work experience.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: ADDIS ABABA, Addis Ababa