UNILEVER Ethiopia Jobs 2021: Unilever Public Limited Company invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. UNILEVER Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. The job holder is accountable for the entire credit granting & collection process, starting from the assessment of the credit worthiness of potential customers, periodic credit review of existing customers through the consistent application of the company’s credit policy, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of UNILEVER (Unilever Public Limited Company) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about UNILEVER
- Hiring Organization: Unilever Public Limited Company
- Commonly Known as: UNILEVER
- Founded: 1929
- CEO: Alan Jope
- Industry: Consumer goods
- Chairperson: Nils Andersen
- CFO: Graeme Pitkethly
- Organization Type: Public Limited Company
- Organization Size: 155,000 employees
- Headquarter: London, England
- Official Website: www.unilever.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
UNILEVER Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Unilever Public Limited Company (UNILEVER) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Credit Controller
- Required Positions: Not specified
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position or similar rol
- Strong analytical and advanced excel skill incl. PowerPoint presentation
- Excellent and strong business communication and business partnering skill to both internal and external stakeholders.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- SAP system Experience will be added advantage.
- Assist in the setting up of the credit control system: Assessing customer’s credit worthiness and deciding whether to offer the credit including, Setting up terms & Conditions of credits
- Daily monitoring of Unilever’s Bank Accounts & responsible for posting of each Key Distributors (KDs) deposits in SAP system.
- Preparing Cash Receipt Voucher (CRV) for each deposit made by Key Distributors & subsequent disbursement.
- Also, responsible for collecting and posting of Withholding Tax Receipt from Distributors.
- Maintain proper master record & filing of all Withholding Tax, Checks, Bank Guarantees to ensure traceability on requirement.
- Ensure that all transactions are compliant with company’s credit policies and country regulations
- Meet cash collection, Over drafts & debtors day targets set by the company.
- Respond promptly and completely to both client and internal enquires.
- Providing Ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Regular liaison with sales team and customers so that credit issues are resolved smoothly, and customers are paying on time.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Chase Overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales and maintain accurate records of all chasing activity.
- Identifying changes in payment trends, or risks related and propose actions to avert indebtedness
- If a customer has defaulted on payment, then making sure right actions are taken as per policy incl. stopping supply and informing Leadership & Legal Team on strategies to make sure recovery is possible.
- Propose Bad debt provision as well as write off of irrecoverable receivables as per International Financial Reporting Standards Version 9 (IFRS9)
- Sending customer statements and ensuring monthly account reconciliations are signed off
- Develop the credit management capability within the practice & Drive simplification of processes in credit control area
- Deadline: Nov 25, 2021
How To Apply ?
The interested and qualified applicants can apply online through the official career page of Unilever Public Limited Company at https://unilever.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/Unilever_Experienced_Professionals/job/Addis-Ababa-Ethiopia/Credit-Controller_R-26712 before closing date of application For further information please check the above job notifications.
Women and People living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
UNILEVER Social Media Contact Details
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/unilever
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Unilever
- LINKEDIN: https://www.linkedin.com/company/unilever
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/unilever
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGTYWngOsBPbAEWjF6vHufw
UNILEVER Contact Details
Unilever Public Limited Company
100 Victoria Embankment
London EC4Y 0DY, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0) 207 822 5252
Customer service: +1 800-298-5018
Emergency: +1 800-745-9269
Web address: www.unilever.com