Sinqee Bank/ Oromia Credit and Saving S.C. (OCSSCO) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Sinqee Bank is invites job seekers for appointment.
Aspire to be world class MFI contributing to economically empowered and transformed society. Provide affordable, innovative and customers responsive financial services to rural and urban economically active people to improve their income. OCSSCO is a legally registered and licensed microfinance institution. It is registered by Ethiopian Trade Ministry and licensed by National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE).
The successful achievements registered at project level and the issuance of national proclamation number 40/96 that for the first time laid legal ground for establishment of microfinance institutions were among major reasons that created conducive environment for the transition.
- Hiring Organization: Sinqee Bank/ Oromia Credit and Saving S.C. (OCSSCO)
- Shortly Known as: OCSSCO
- Organization Type: Financial Company
- Organization Size: 1,000-3,000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.oromiamfi.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
IT Graduate Trainee
- Qualification: BSc degree in Computer science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Information systems, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & communication Engineering or related disciplines
- Work experience: No work experience required.
- Required No : four(04)
- Age: Not greater than 25 years
- Cumulative GPA :3.00 and above for Male and 2.75 for Female
- Work place: Head Office
- View Notification: Click Here
- Deadline:- November 1, 2021
How to Apply
- Only Graduates of the recent consecutive two years i.e. 2020 and 2021 entitled to apply.
- Anyone who interested and qualified for the posts is invited to submit Application letter, CV and other credential documents with original for registration. Grade 8 ministry certificate is mandatory.
- Ability of listening, Speaking, Reading & writing ‘Afaan Oromoo’ and English language is mandatory.
Registration Date: 07(seven) consecutive days after the vacancy is announced on reporter newspaper.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Registration Place: Siinqee Bank Head Office, HRMD Directorate 6th floor room no. 604 (Kazanchis Oda Tower in front of Zemen Bank