Sinqee Bank/ Oromia Credit and Saving S.C. (OCSSCO) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Sinqee Bank is invites job seekers for appointment.
Aspire to be world class MFI contributing to economically empowered and transformed society. Provide affordable, innovative and customers responsive financial services to rural and urban economically active people to improve their income. OCSSCO is a legally registered and licensed microfinance institution. It is registered by Ethiopian Trade Ministry and licensed by National Bank of Ethiopia (NBE).
The successful achievements registered at project level and the issuance of national proclamation number 40/96 that for the first time laid legal ground for establishment of microfinance institutions were among major reasons that created conducive environment for the transition.
- Hiring Organization: Sinqee Bank/ Oromia Credit and Saving S.C. (OCSSCO)
- Shortly Known as: OCSSCO
- Organization Type: Financial Company
- Organization Size: 1,000-3,000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.oromiamfi.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Customer Service Officer (CSO)
- Qualification: BA degree in Accounting, Accounting& Finance, Banking &Finance, Management, Business Management, Economics and Marketing Management from recognized institutions.
- Work experience: No work experience required
- Ability of listening, Speaking ,Reading & writing ‘Afaan Oromoo’ is mandatory
- Required No : 40
- Work place: Where the company is in operation/specially, Branches in Oromia Region.
- View Notification: Click Here
How to Apply
Only Graduates of the recent consecutive two years i.e. 2019/2020 and 2020/2021 entitled to apply.
- Anyone who interested and qualified for the posts is invited to submit Application letter, CV and other credential documents with original for registration. Grade 8 certificate is mandatory.
- Present a guarantee of 200,000 Birr after selected for employment.
- Registration Date: 07(seven) working days after the vacancy is announced on reporter newspaper.
- Registration Place: OCSSCO Head Office, HRMD Directorate 6th floor room no. 604 (Kazanchis Oda Tower in front of Zemen Bank)
- Telephone: 0115571135/95