Selale University Vacancy 2022: Selale University (ሰላሌ ዩኒቨርሲቲ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. SLU Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of SLU (Selale University) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Salale University (SLU) is one of the public universities located at Fitche, 114km away from the capital Addis Ababa, in North Shewa Zone of Oromia Regional State, Ethiopia. It was established in July, 2016 as per the Proclamation article/no.359/2008.
Quick Details about Selale University
- Hiring Organization: Selale University
- Shortly Known as: SLU
- Founded: 2016
- Organization Type: Private University
- Organization Size: 2,500+ employees
- Headquarters: Fiche, Oromia Region, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.slu.edu.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.harmeejobs.com. We hope that harmeejobs.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date
Selale University Job Notifications 2022
The Selale University (SLU) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Selale University
- Location: oromia-region
- Job Posted on: January 14, 2022
- Deadline: January 28, 2022
- Number of Positions: 16 -positions 0 EXP
- Professions: building-technology,civil-engineering,computer-engineering,electrical-engineering,geo-technical-engineering,hydraulic-engineering,mining-engineering,power-engineering,structural-engineering .
click on below image To see full information⇓
How To Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their detailed CV, original and copies of the relevant documents to Salale University in person (General Tadesse Birru Campus), Fiche at the office of Human resource management. Building No. 008 (First floor).
Application is only acceptable within 10 working days from the day of announcement.