EAUC Ethiopia Vacancy: East Africa College (EAUC) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the qualification in the region for the following positions.
The East Africa College was established in 2013 with its headquarters in Yabello, Borana district, Oromia regional state, with the aim of enhancing education for Ethiopians. It was a private owned HEI that has the objective of Teaching and learning, Research and Community services in scientific, technical and professional fields of study, and of utilizing these studies in the field of research for contributing to the economic and social necessities of Ethiopia and other developing countries.
The East Africa College offers a substantial scholarship to students from low-income families as well as its employees. EAC has offered free education to over 100 students, including its own employees, since its establishment.
Table of Contents
Details about this College
- Name of the Organization: East Africa College
- Also Known as: EAUC
- Official Website: www.eauc.edu.et
- Registrar:Phone: +251222117201
- Email: [email protected]
- P.O.Box: 3031 Adama, Ethiopia
- Distance EducationPhone: +251 -222117474
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
East Africa College Vacancy 2022
East Africa College is seeking to submit qualified professional and invites interested candidates who can meet the requirements states hereunder to apply for the following academic positions.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: East Africa College
- Location: adama
- Job Posted on: January 15, 2022
- Deadline: January 30, 2022
- Number of Positions: , 5 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,business-management,computer-engineering,computer-science,economics,education-management,finance-management,information-technology,marketing .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Interested applicants could submit their updated CV with supporting documents in person to the college’s head office located in Adama Ras Hotel New Building Administration and Finance office for 10 working days from the date of announcement.