Qatar Airways invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Qatar Airways is invites job seekers for appointment.
Qatar Airways Group Q.C.S.C, its subsidiaries and branches, (“Qatar Airways”) is committed to protecting your privacy and your Personal Data that you provide to us via this tool in accordance with the applicable laws. Your Personal Data will be processed in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Privacy Notice. By “Personal Data” we mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
In this role, you will be responsible for the execution of daily sales operations tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines. Deliver five star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners, which will facilitate QR revenue generating sales activities. Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corp for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders.
- Hiring Organization: Qatar Airways
- Organization Type: Airways Company
- Organization Size: 5000-15000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.qatarairways.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles
Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
Deliver customer-friendly, value added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes and fare revisions.
Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, outstanding issues.
Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
Handle all sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Refunds, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
- Process Refunds.
- Raise Commercial Tool Kit requests in galaxy for sales force.
- Maintenance of Galaxy and Trade portal platforms.
- Communicate with customers or QR Account Managers for documentation completion.
- Produce reports for relevant markets and share monthly performance reports.
- Keep customer profiles updated in Galaxy.
- Upload PLB and corporate contracts in Galaxy.
- Position:- Sales Operations Coordinator
- College Degree with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Experience in any of these fields: reservations/ticketing, sales support, group sales, tariffs, distribution, business analysis.
- PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel).
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/Distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry in general
- Problem-solving skills, efficiency oriented mind set
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
Deadline: Oct, 26/2021
How to apply?
Interested applicants should click here to apply