IRC Ethiopia Jobs 2021: International Rescue Committee (ዓለም አቀፍ የነፍስ አድን ኮሚቴ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. IRC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the largest humanitarian agencies in the world, providing relief, rehabilitation, and post-conflict reconstruction support to victims of oppression and violent conflict. IRC has worked for over seven decades and today is involved in over 25 conflict zones in the world.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of IRC (International Rescue Committee) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about IRC
- Hiring Organization: International Rescue Committee
- Commonly Known as: IRC
- Formerly called: International Relief and Rescue Committee
- Founded: 1933
- Founder: Albert Einstein
- President: David Miliband
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Official Website: www.rescue.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
IRC Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Cash Transfer Assistant
- Requisition ID: req20128
- Job Title: Cash Transfer Assistant
- Sector: Emergency Response
- Employment Category: Fixed Term
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Adama, Ethiopia
- Education: BSc Degree/Diploma in Agricultural Economics, Rural Development, Public Health, Environmental Health, social science, and related relevant field
- Work Experience: Minimum experience of 0-year experience for BSc holders and 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders. NGO experience is plus
- Deadline: September 25/2021
How To Apply?
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are encouraged to apply only through the below IRC On-line recruitment website
- Please include 3 references from current and former employers.
- Applications will not be returned. IRC discourages phone calls or personal visits.
- Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.
IRC is an equal employment opportunity employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Please send your CV, application letter and copies of credentials to the following IRC career site link address Apply For this Job Below.