IRC Ethiopia Jobs 2021: International Rescue Committee (ዓለም አቀፍ የነፍስ አድን ኮሚቴ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. IRC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of IRC (International Rescue Committee) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about IRC
- Hiring Organization: International Rescue Committee
- Commonly Known as: IRC
- Formerly called: International Relief and Rescue Committee
- Founded: 1933
- Founder: Albert Einstein
- President: David Miliband
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Official Website: www.rescue.org
IRC Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Category: Accounting and Finance
- Location: Dollo -Melkadida, Somali
- Career Level: Entry Level (Fresh Graduate)
- Employment Type: Contract
- Salary: As per organization scale
- Job Requirements: BA degree in accounting with zero years related work experience. or
- Diploma in Accounting and minimum of two years of related experience
How To Apply?
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are encouraged to apply only through the below IRC On-line recruitment website
- Please include 3 references from current and former employers.
- Applications will not be returned. IRC discourages phone calls or personal visits.
- Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.
- IRC is an equal employment opportunity employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
Permanent Address and present address (if different from permanent) and telephone number if possible also email address. Disclose any family relationships with existing IRC employees.