Ethiopia National Association on Intellectual Disability Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Finance Officer Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 03 vacancies at the Ethiopia National Association on Intellectual Disability for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Ethiopia National Association on Intellectual Disability, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Finance Officer Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Ethiopia National Association on Intellectual Disability, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: NGO
- Educational Qualification: BA or MA Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Accounting, Finance Management, Special Need Education.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Finance Officer
- Deadline: January 15, 2021
- Salary: As per our organization pay scale
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person or by e-mail
- Profession: Social Work, Psychology, Sociology, Accounting, Finance Management, Special Need Education.
How to apply?
Interested applicants may send their application letter, CV, Educational and work experience documents to email@example.com or in person to FENAID secretary located at Addis Ababa, Hayahulet Mazoria on the dirt road opposite Hiwot Hospital.