Arba Minch University Vacancy: Arba Minch University (AMU) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the following positions.AMU Ethiopia (አርባ ምንጭ ዩኒቨርሲቲ) is invites job seekers for appointment
Arba Minch University is a residential national university in Arba Minch, SNNPR, Ethiopia. It is approximately 435 kilometres (270 mi) south of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The Ministry of Education admits qualified students to Arba Minch University based on their score on the Ethiopian Higher Education Entrance Examination (EHEEE).
The interested applicants must read the vacancy notification before fill the application form. And also do not forget read the qualification, duties & responsibilities and application process.
Quick Details about Arba Minch University
- Name of the Organization: Arba Minch University
- Also Known as: AMU
- Organization Type: Government
- Company size: 1,001-5,000 employees
- Founded:- 1986
- Official Website: www.amu.edu.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: ArbaMinch University
- Location: arba minch-city
- Number of Positions: 30 -positions 0 EXP
- Qualification: Cooperative Accounting and Auditing, Cooperative Accounting, Cooperative Business Management, Cooperative Marketing, Cooperative Leadership, Logistics and Supply Chain Management , Purchasing and Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Natural Resource and Environmental Economics, Accounting and Finance, Banking and Finance, Journalism and Communication, Language Literature, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering ,Mathematics, Sport Sciences, History, TEFL, Special Needs Education, Psychology or related field.
Click on below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
Qualified and interested applicants are requested to submit application letter with CV and non-returnable copies of their testimonials (All levels of diplomas and Transcripts, letter of experiences and recommendations) within 10 consecutive working days from the date of this announcements to the following address.
The interview process will be held after 7 days of the closing date of registrations 9 or the next working day if the date is a holiday).
Addis Ababa Liaison Office
4Kilo Romina Kaffe Filo
Arba Minch University Human Resource Management Office
Tele: 0468811413, P. O. Box 21
Arba Minch University
The Center of Bright Future!