African Union Ethiopia Jobs 2023: African Union (የአፍሪካ ህብረት) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. AU Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The African Union (AU) offers you the opportunity to pursue a career in a rewarding and challenging work environment with great learning and development possibilities. In addition to the prospect of building a career within your field of expertise, working with the AU can offer a fulfilling environment that gives you satisfaction by providing the platform to contributing to the grand Agenda 2063.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of AU (African Union) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Table of Contents
Quick Details about AU
- Hiring Organization: African Union
- Shortly Known as: AU
- Founded: 2002
- Founder: Mu’ammar Al-Qadhdhāfī
- Organization Type: Government Agency
- Organization Size: 10,000+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.au.int
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
African Union Ethiopia Job Notifications 2023
The African Union (AU) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position: Internship Program
In general, interns assist in providing administrative and technical support for effective implementation of African Union programmes, projects and activities in its below Department/Directorates:
– Cabinet of the Deputy Chairperson
– Agriculture, Rural Development, Blue Economy and Sustainable Environment (ARBE)
– Economic Development, Trade, Industry, Mining (ETIM)
– Education, Science, Technology and Innovation (ESTI)
– Infrastructure and Energy (IE)
– Political Affairs, Peace and Security (PAPS)
– Health, Humanitarian Affairs and Social Development (HHS)
– Human Resources Management (HRM)
– Operations Support Services
– Management Information Systems Division
– Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
– Conference Management and Publications (CMP)
– Office for Safety and Security Services
– Citizens and Diaspora (CIDO)
– Medical and Health Services
– Financial Control Unit
– Office of Strategic Planning and Delivery
– Office of Internal Oversight (OIO)
– Quality Assurance and Control
– Ethics, Integrity and Standards
– Office of the Secretary to the Commission
– Office of the Legal Counsel (OLC)
– Office of Protocol
– Partnership and Resource Mobilization
– Women, Gender and Youth (WGY)
– Information and Communication
– Peace Fund Secretariat
– New Partnership for Africa’s Development (NEPAD)
• Actively enrolled in at least the final year of a Bachelor’s degree program OR
• Must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or an advanced/ post graduate (Masters) qualification in a related academic field;
• Be nationals of a Member State of the African Union.
• Be full time students currently enrolled in the final year of their Bachelors or graduate school program.
• Be fluent in at least one of the African Union working languages (Arabic, English, French or Portuguese).
• Be no more than thirty-two (32) years of age at the time of selection.
• Possess the highest standard of moral conduct and integrity.
• Have not been convicted of any serious criminal offence excluding minor traffic offences.
• Prior work experience is not required for the internship positions.
Terms and Conditions
• The AU will have no financial obligation towards interns – travel arrangements and cost of accommodation and living expenses will be the responsibility of the interns.
• AU will use reasonable efforts to assist the interns in obtaining their entry and residence visas.
• Interns will not be entitled to any compensation for travel.
• The internship will be authorized only once for three (3) month renewable one time for any candidate
• Interns are not entitled to medical travel or medical evacuation to and from the internship location at the expenses of the Commission. Interns shall therefore have an individual insurance coverage throughout the duration of the internship.
• Proficient computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Power Point)
• Proficiency with e-mail and internet applications,
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to communicate both orally and in writing
• Proficiency in one of the AU officials working languages (French, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Spanish, Kiswahili) and fluency in another AU language(s) is an added advantage
• Capacité à communiquer clairement ;
• Capacité à écrire de façon claire et concise ;
• Faire preuve de motivation professionnelle ;
• Aptitude à travailler en harmonie dans un environnement multiculturel ;
• Disposer du plus haut degré de moralité et d’intégrité.
Application for admission to the AU Internship Program are submitted online.
If you are a first-time user of our online registration system, you will need to register before you can log in. You are advised to provide as much relevant information as possible.
Applicants must submit the following supporting documents with their online application:
• A motivation letter indicating what they expect to gain out of the internship program
• A copy of valid passport or national identity card
• Certified copies of relevant academic certificates
• Current curriculum vitae (CV)
• Recommendation letter for internship from the institution of learning that they are attending
• Upon successful submission of their application, applicants will receive an email confirmation that their application has been successfully received.
EXPLORE MORE JOBS
How to Apply?
The interested and qualified applicants can submit their resume or CV’s online through the official career page of The African Union (AU) before closing date of application. For more information please check above the notification.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already