Women Empowerment – Action invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Women Empowerment – Action Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
WE-Action and co-applicant Institute for Sustainable Development (ISD) are implementing a project named Rural Women Cultivating Change in East Africa funded by Seedchange. East Africa is negatively impacted by climate change, food insecurity, patriarchal norms and practices, and high rates of SGBV that severely limit women’s household and community leadership roles in agriculture. In response to these realities and needs, the Project will strengthen leadership of smallholder farm women and their participation in decision-making processes, including women’s and farmers’ rights and climate adaptation, and enhance benefits for rural women in climate resilient and local food systems. It will focus on investments that improve women’s access and control over productive resources (land, capital, inputs, and infrastructure) and promote agro ecological approaches to achieving food security and improved livelihoods.
Women Empowerment – Action Women Empowerment – Action (WE-Action) is a women’s right organization basically works for gender equality and the empowerment of women and girls. Women Empowerment-Action (WE-Action) is civil society organization working in SNNPR, ANRS and Oromia Regions of Ethiopia to the improvement of the social, economic, and physical well-being of the poor women.
Currently, WE-Action is seeking to hire competent, qualified and interested candidate. can apply online through the official career page before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Table of Contents
Quick Details of WE-Action
- Hiring Organization: Women Empowerment – Action
- Abbreviation: WE-Action
- Founded:over 25 years.
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Focus: Humanitarian
- Organization Size: 1000+ employees
- Official Website: www.we-actionethiopia.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Women Empowerment – Action Job Notifications 2022
The Women Empowerment – Action wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Educational Qualification : BA degree in Accounting, Finance and Economics with 3 years financial management experience of projects.
- Proven skills with computer based financial reporting is a must.
- Experience with facilitation of external audits.
- Required Skills:
- Peachtree software application skill is mandatory
- Good knowledge of Excel application skill is mandatory
- Strong communication skills.
- Training on IPSAS is added value.
- Deadline: Feb 18, 2022
- Thus, the assessment has the following purposes:
- Analyze the collected data to set objectively measurable and verifiable base line of the real scenario and indicators for the respective interventions against which progresses and results of the project will be evaluated.
- Provide Information on program targeting and, where possible, program re-plan and add sub indicators
- Elaborate the prevailing challenges, opportunities and problems of project delivery/implementation and thus able to take alternative course of action to prevent or reduce their likely effects in advance.
- Please request the full ToR through [email protected]
3: Regional Program Coordinator
- Coordinate the implementation of projects in different geographic areas.
- Develop annual and quarter action plans.
- Prepare implementation guidelines for the programs under her /his coordination.
- Work as member of Program Designing Team (PDT) and contributes in production of sound concept notes and proposals.
- Conduct regular and participatory monitoring to ensure proper implementation of project activities.
- Compile project quarter and annual reports and submit timely.
- Strengthening partnership and networking with funding partners and stakeholders.
- Number of positions: 1 (One)
- Duration: until December 2022 with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability.
- Educational Qualification and Experience: MA/MSc/BA/BSc in Development Studies, Sociology, Gender studies, Regional and Local Development and any other Social Science fields with at least 4 years work experience.
- Fluency in English is required
- Good report writing skill both in English and Amharic language is mandatory
- Deadline: Feb 18, 2022
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can submit their non-returnable application letter and updated CV through [email protected] within the specified time frame.