Applications are invited to apply for the UNICEF Internship Program 2022. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for internship.
UNICEF is an Internship that gives career opportunity to fresh graduate and students. Internees which will join this opportunity will get high class experience of world class organizations. This UNICEF paid internship program gives the opportunity to students and graduates to contribute in the mission of the organization.
UNICEF is a wide spread organization and the top- level social welfare organization in all over the world. Its main contribution in children’s health, mother’s health, education, gives emergency relief and many other facilities. The UNICEF internship program is the best opportunity for freshers which have completed their degrees recently either they are graduates, Masters and PHD also.
The internees of UNICEF gain a high achiever work experience and high rewards from it. It gives the personal and professional development improving opportunities to its internees along with charming compensation and benefits. More over UNICEF also gives a first step to its internees towards jobs and they also consider at top level work experiences in everywhere in their practical life but UNICEF by itself does not guarantee them permanent employment in their organization.
UNICEF Internship Program 2022 Details:
- Institute: UNICEF
- Internship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All International
- Award country: Different Countries
- Last Date: Throughout the Year.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the organization has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Title : New Internship Recruitment, Education Programme Intern
- Job no: 550895
- Contract type: Internship
- Duty Station: Addis Ababa
- Level: Internship
- Location: Ethiopia
- Categories: Education
- UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
- Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
- And we never give up.
- Purpose: The Education Programme Intern will provide operational and administrative assistance, throughout the programming process for education particularly to the implementation of the BETE programme (integrated education and child protection programming), the promotion of girls’ education and skills for employment and transitions to the workplace and ensuring the meaningful participation of adolescents in these efforts.
- The Intern will support the networking and partnerships between UNICEF and young people, youth-led organizations, and other relevant national and local stakeholders, to help accelerate the Adolescent Development and Participation agenda in Ethiopia, contributing to Generation Unlimited objectives. The Intern will support UNICEF’s liaison with young people, ensuring that a diverse set of adolescent and youth voices are integrated into the development and preparation of education and skills development programmes. The Intern will bring an understanding of initiatives and programmes by and for Adolescents and Young People.
How can you make a difference?
- Under the supervision Education Specialist, the Education Programme Intern will undertake the following tasks:
- Research information and support the development of a national database of youth-led organizations, and those targeting adolescents and young people.
- Prepare materials and briefs for partnership development purposes to help UNICEF build and sustain effective working partnerships with youth-led organizations working on education and skills development programmes.
- Provide administrative support to UNICEF to develop and implement adolescent-friendly initiatives for building skills of disadvantaged adolescents for learning, personal development, digital and entrepreneurial skills, and skills for employability.
- Provide support to UNICEF in conducting consultations with adolescents and young people on different programmatic issues and in different areas related to their lives, through different instruments (face-to-face and online).
- Provide support to UNICEF’s Education and Communications, Advocacy & Partnership (CAP) Section for the implementation and scale up of interventions related to adolescents’ engagement.
- Plan and or participate in appropriate meetings, events and monitoring exercises and prepare minutes/reports for follow up action by Education colleagues and other stakeholders
- Support with the preparation of reports and documentation of Generation Unlimited and other CO initiatives related to adolescents and young people development and engagement.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Be enrolled at a university in Ethiopia at the graduate level or be a recent graduate (within the past two years) in one of the following fields is required: education, economics, psychology, sociology or social sciences is required.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and applications; excellent knowledge of MS Office is required.
- Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn, contribute and work as part of a team.
- Flexible and open to learning and new experiences.
- Respect for diversity and adaptability to other cultures and working environments.
- Fluency in English is required.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
- UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Sustainability (CRITAS).
- To view our competency framework, please visit here.
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization. qualified female applicants are highly encouraged to apply.
- UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles and will therefore undergo rigorous reference and background checks. Background checks will include the verification of academic credential(s) and employment history. Selected candidates may be required to provide additional information to conduct a background check.
How To Apply?
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
The selected candidate is solely responsible to ensure that the visa (applicable) and health insurance required to perform the duties of the contract are valid for the entire period of the contract. The candidate may also be subject to inoculation (vaccination) requirements, including against SARS-CoV-2 (Covid).
Advertised: E. Africa Standard Time
Deadline: E. Africa Standard Time
Apply Online: https://bit.ly/3M0oXXL
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already