sequa gGmbH is a globally operating non-profit development organisation. Since 1991 sequa has carried out
international cooperation programmes and projects in close collaboration with the German and European private
sequa offers know-how and long-term experience in capacity development for chambers and associations
(BMOs), vocational education and training, private sector development and trade promotion. The organisation is
based in Bonn, Germany. sequa employs more than 100 pe rsons (2021) and reported a turnover of EUR 41 m
sequa offers jobs at the company headquarters in Bonn, the IPD office in Berlin and at international project locations. sequa’s headquarters in Bonn are located in the city centre and can be easily reached by public transport. Good and family-friendly working conditions, flexible working time regulations, modern office equipment and a congenial work atmosphere are important to us.
sequa is not bound by a collective wage agreement but our salaries largely correspond to the regulations of the German civil service pay scale TVÖD.
Quick Details of sequa gGmbH
- Hiring Organization: sequa gGmbH
- Abbreviation: sequa
- Founded: 1991
- Organization Type: Non profiel
- Organization Size: 51-200 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.sequa.de
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The sequa gGmbH Ethiopia Job Notifications 2022
The sequa gGmbH wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Administrative and Financial Officer (m/f/d)
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Assignment Period: February/March 2022 – December 2025
- Project: BIC Ethiopia
- Degree in either accounting, finance, or administrative management
- Al least 5 years of professional experience
- Fluent in English
- Work experience in financial administration of EU funded projects, including knowledge of the EU Practical
- Guide to Contract Procedures (PRAG) is considered an asset
- Dedication for Integrity
- Experience in working with international organisations
- Good communication and intercultural skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Teamworking ability
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills
- Ability to reflect on one’s own work as well as the wider consequences of financial decisions
- High degree of organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- High level of numeracy
- Analytical ability
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office programs, above all MS-Excel
- Deadline: February 4th, 2022.
2: Administrative Assistant (m/f/d)
- Location: Lima, Peru
- Assignment Period: February/March 2022 – November 2025
- Project: AL-INVEST Verde. Component 1
- 3-5 years of full-time experience in a similar position
- Fluent in Spanish and English, Portuguese would be a great asset
- Good communication skills and intercultural skills
- Experience in working with international organizations would be an asset
- Experience in organising events and conferences (invitations, logistics, etc.)
- Highly self-motivated – interest in topics of green economy would be an asset
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Very good user knowledge of MS Office programs
- Deadline: February 4th, 2022.
- Apply Via Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
3:Technical Expert on Small and Medium Enterprises, Private Sector Development (m/f/d), Ethiopia
How To Apply?
Please send us a cover letter, your CV in the EuropeAid format, relevant resumes, and your salary expectation.
Please use the English language. The CV template can be downloaded from our website.
Subject to comparable qualification handicapped persons will be preferred.
Please send us your application to email@example.com by no later than February 4th, 2022.