Oromia Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resource Vacancy invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. OBANR is invites job seekers for appointment.
Natural resource extension through FFS in the Oromia Regional Bureau of Agriculture (OBA). As a result, the OBA has indicated its intention to introduce the FFS practices and disseminate them in the entire region. In March 2016, upon such expression of interest in the FFS practices from high OBA officials, the OBA and the
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article
Quick Details of OBA
- Hiring Organization: Oromia Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resource
- Shortly Known as: OBA
- Founded: 2016
- Organization Type: Government
- Organization Size: 1,000-2,500 employees
- Headquarters:oromia, finfine
- Official Website: www.oromiyaa.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Oromia Agriculture and Natural Resource Bureau
- Location: addis-ababa
- Deadline: December 5, 2021
- Number of Positions: , 6 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,business-administration,economics .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person Oromia Bureau of Agriculture and Natural Resource