NISIR Research Training and Development Conslting PLC invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. NISIR Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
NISIR Research Training and Development is a private consulting firm founded by a group of professionals from diverse backgrounds and with broad expertise, having an extensive and solid research consulting experience in the region. With its headquarters in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, NISIR offers consultancy services for public, private and non-governmental institutions in the areas of socioeconomic and development. The firm is registered with a working license from the Addis Ababa City Administration Trade and Industry Development Bureau under Number YK/AA/2/0011376/2011.
NISIR Research Training and Development is a private consulting firm founded by a group of professionals from diverse backgrounds and with broad expertise, having an extensive and solid research consulting experience in the region.
Quick Details of NISIR Research Training and Development
- Hiring Organization: NISIR Research Training and Development
- Shortly Known as: NISIR
- Founded: 2011
- Organization Type: Non Profile
- Organization Size: 10-30 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.nisirconsulting.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: NISIR Research Training and Development Conslting PLC
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: November 26, 2021
- Deadline: December 10, 2021
- Number of Positions: 1 -positions 0 EXP
- Professions: BA Degree in Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness Management, Psychology, Sociology, Gender Studies, Statistics, Public Health, Environmental Health
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their CV and other supporting documents to