Ethiopia Ministry of Women and Children Affairs /MOWCYA Ethiopia Vacancy 2021: Ethiopia Ministry of Women and Children Affairs invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. MOWCYA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
MINISTRY OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AFFAIRS is located in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and is part of the Government Industry. MINISTRY OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AFFAIRS has 400 total employees across all of its locations. (Employees figure is modelled). There are 89 companies in the MINISTRY OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN AFFAIRS corporate family.
The interested applicants can apply to የሴቶችና ህፃናት ጉዳይ ሚኒስቴር ኢትዮጵያ (Ethiopia Ministry of Women and Children Affairs) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details of MOWCYA
- Hiring Organization: Ethiopia Ministry of Women and Children Affairs
- Acronym: MOWCYA
- Founded: 2009
- Organization Type: Government Agency
- Organization Size: 51-200 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.mowcya.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
MOWCYA Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Ethiopia Ministry of Women and Children Affairs (የሴቶችና ህፃናት ጉዳይ ሚኒስቴር ኢትዮጵያ) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Organization: Ministry of Women and Children Affairs
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: August 18, 2021
- Deadline: August 27, 2021
- Number of Positions: 3 -positions 0 EXP , 3 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,auditing,banking,business-administration,child-care,cleaning,cooperative-accounting,economics,nurse,public-administration .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ministry Of Womens And Childr office.