Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. MLSA is invites job seekers for appointment.
Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs is a ministry of Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia since 1957. Its name changed time to time following the systems of ruling government. Until the ministry got its current name in 1977, it has a name called Ministry of Community Development, and Ministry of Community Development and Social Affairs respectively. All the name of ministry had given by the proclamation.
Minister; State Minister for Social Affairs; State Minister for Labour Affairs; What We Do. Social Affairs. Social Protection Coordination and Supervision; Elders Affairs Coordination and Supervision; Disability Affairs; Labour Affairs. Agency’s Licensing, Inspection Follow-up and Support; Industrial Relation; Employment and Labour Market Information
Quick Details about Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- Hiring Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- Shortly Known as: MOLSA
- Head Quarter: Kirkos Kifle Ketema, Wereda 8, Kazanchis
- Founded: 1953
- Official Website: www.molsa.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Job Posted on: May 20, 2021
- Deadline: June 3, 2021
- Number of Positions: 9 -positions 0 EXP , 122 – positions with EXP
- Professions: Environmental Science , Leadership , Federalism , Auto-Mechanic , Library and Information Science , Office Administration , Secretary , Record Management , Gender , Anthropology , Social Work , Sociology , Supplies Management , Automotiv Managment , Educa tion Planning Management , Development Management , Natural And Social Science , Health Science , Journalism , Language and Literature , Statistics , Economics , Information System , Information Science , Purchasing , Law , Management Information System (MIS) , Information Technology , Computer Science , Human Resource Management , Political Science , International Relations , Business Management , Public Administration , Management , Business Administration , Accounting , Finance Management
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs office.
For more information: 0115505359