Ministry of Agriculture Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021: Ministry of Agriculture (ግብርና ሚኒስቴር ኢትዮጵያ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. MOA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Overview of Ministry of Agriculture: The present day Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) was established in 1907during the reign of emperor Menelik II. More than a century has been elapsed since agriculture was transformed in to an institution.
During the last successive regimes, some measures have been taken to improve the Agricultural sector. Despite such measures, there have not been any improvements in the sector.
As result, the past regimes did not able to eradicate poverty and guarantee food security. This happened mainly due to the absence of conductive policies and strategies. Above all, farmers were not free to use their lands for their own benefit.
Quick Details about MOA
- Department Name: Ministry of Agriculture
- Commonly Known as: MOA
- Founded: 1995
- Organization Type: Ministry Departments
- Organization Size: 100-450+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.moa.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
MOA Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021: The Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ministry Of Agriculture
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: August 15, 2021
- Deadline: August 20, 2021
- Number of Positions: 32 -positions 0 EXP
- Professions: accounting,agribusiness-management,agricultural-mechanization,agricultural-science,agriculture-engineering,auditing,business-administration,computer-science,information-technology,management,marketing,plant-science,rural-development,urban-land-management .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ministry of Agriculture office.