Mercy Corps Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. MC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of MTI (Medical Teams International) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Mercy Corps has been operating in Ethiopia since 2004, working in rural, peri-urban and urban areas in six regional states: Somali, Oromia, Afar, Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples (SNNP), Amhara, Gambela and the capital city of Addis Ababa.
We engage in both development and humanitarian work, and seek to integrate approaches, programs and geographies as much as possible. Our partners include government, academic institutions, development and private sector actors, civil societies and participating public.
Mercy Corps has a growing portfolio of programs in Ethiopia that focus on food security; agriculture and livestock market systems development; maternal and child health and nutrition; youth economic productivity; resilience and humanitarian response. In Ethiopia, some of our donors include USAID, SIDA, EU, DFID, and WFP.
Quick Details about
- Hiring Organization: Mercy Corps Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: MCE
- Founded: 1979
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 1000-5000 employees
- Headquarters: 45 SW Ankeny St · 97204 Portland
- CEO: Tjada D’Oyen McKenna (Since 2020)
- Official Website: www.mercycorps.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
MCE Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Mercy Corps Ethiopia wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position Title: Intern to support PALM unit
- Qualification:- Degree in supplies Management, Management, Accounting, Marketing or related fields
- Minimum academic score of GPA 3 and above
- Zero years’ experience
- Length of Internship: One Year
- All required office supplies
- Transport Allowance/ 3000.00 ETB
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position: One
- Per diem during field visit as per Mercy corps policy
- Coverage of lodging expense during field visit as per Mercy corps policy
- Coverage of Transportation expense during field visit as per Mercy corps policy
- Intern will remain responsible for all costs associated with Transport from/to office and Medical and any Insurance.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in this internship should submit a resume and a statement of interest. In your statement, you are encouraged to discuss any experiences related relevant to the projects outlined. You may wish to describe your career interests (specifically as they relate to policy and advocacy, humanitarian aid, or development) and discuss your previous work and educational experiences demonstrating these interests.
Your application will be reviewed by the hiring team within 3 weeks of submission and shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for interviews. All applicants will receive notification once a decision has been made.
interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the position advertised. applications submitted to the Mercy Corps office include a CV, three references, and all relevant official documents. Applications will not be returned and will not be retained for future recruitment efforts. In order to ensure fairness to all applicant’s personal inquiries are not permitted.
Only candidates that are short listed will be acknowledged and called for interviews
DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: 25 May, 2021/ 4:00 PM
Please send non-returnable applications and credentials to one of the following address:
Mercy Corps Recruiter
Addis Ababa: P.O. Box 14319
Arbaminch: P.O. Box 33 , Jijiga: P.O. Box 225
Negelle Borena: P.O. Box 116
Dire Dewa: P.O. Box 974