Mercy Corps Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. MC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Mercy Corps has been operating in Ethiopia since 2004, working in rural, peri-urban and urban areas in six regional states: Somali, Oromia, Afar, Southern Nations Nationalities and Peoples (SNNP), Amhara, Gambela and the capital city of Addis Ababa.
We engage in both development and humanitarian work, and seek to integrate approaches, programs and geographies as much as possible. Our partners include government, academic institutions, development and private sector actors, civil societies and participating public.
Mercy Corps has a growing portfolio of programs in Ethiopia that focus on food security; agriculture and livestock market systems development; maternal and child health and nutrition; youth economic productivity; resilience and humanitarian response. In Ethiopia, some of our donors include USAID, SIDA, EU, DFID, and WFP.
Quick Details about
- Hiring Organization: Mercy Corps Ethiopia
- Shortly Known as: MCE
- Founded: 1979
- Organization Type: Non-profit Organization
- Organization Size: 1000-5000 employees
- Headquarters: 45 SW Ankeny St · 97204 Portland
- CEO: Tjada D’Oyen McKenna (Since 2020)
- Official Website: www.mercycorps.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The Mercy Corps Ethiopia wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position Title: Market system development intern
- Position Title: Market system development Intern.
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Dates of Internship: 1 October 2021 to March 2022 (possible extension)
- Length of Internship: Six months
- Work Station
- All required office supplies
- Transport Allowance/ 3,000 ETB/month
- Per diem during field visit
- Coverage of lodging expense during field visit
- Coverage of Transportation expense during field visit
- Transport from/to office
- Medical and any Insurance
- Minimum academic score of 2.75
- Completed courses in international development, management, business administration or field related to social sciences with minimum score of 2.75
- One letter of recommendation from a university Lecturer on the candidate’s academic performance
- One letter of recommendation from a non-family member on the candidate’s personal integrity and sense of responsibility.
- Any other supporting document that candidate consider as valuable to consider
- Living Conditions: The internship should be based out of the intern’s home location.
How to Apply?
Candidates interested in this internship should submit a resume and a statement of interest. In your statement, you are encouraged to discuss any experiences related relevant to the projects outlined. You may wish to describe your career interests (specifically as they relate to policy and advocacy, humanitarian aid, or development) and discuss your previous work and educational experiences demonstrating these interests. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly for interviews. All applicants will receive notification once a decision has been made.
All interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the position advertised. All applications submitted to the Mercy Corps office include a CV, three references, and all relevant official documents. Applications will not be returned and will not be retained for future recruitment efforts. In order to ensure fairness to all applicant’s personal inquiries are not permitted.
“Only female applicant.”
DEADLINE FOR ALL APPLICATIONS: 30 Sep 2021/4:00 PM
Please send non-returnable applications and credentials to one of the following Email address: email@example.com
Mercy Corps Recruiter
Addis Ababa: P.O. Box 14319
Arbaminch: P.O. Box 33 , Jijiga: P.O. Box 225
Negelle Borena: P.O. Box 116
Dire Dewa: P.O. Box 974
Gambella Merc Cops Office: in person