Application call for MSc in Occupational Therapy at Queens University, Canada 2024
The Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP) at UoG would like to share that it is accepting applications for the 6th round of MSc training in Occupational Therapy at Queen’s University, Canada.
UoG in collaboration with Queen’s University and partnering with the Mastercard Foundation has been providing fully funded international scholarships for academicians of UoG aiming at training a total of 16 MSc in OT and 44 PhDs in rehab related sciences. The following criterias will be required to apply for MSc in OT:
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram https://t.me/scholarshipsee
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group
Avail the most amazing opportunity UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023 in Australia
? So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. ?
- Applicant must be UoG academic staff
- Applicant should have Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Degrees can be from the following fields of study but are not limited to: Physiotherapy, Health Officer, Nursing, Optometry, Midwifery, Pharmacy, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or Social Welfare, Engineering, other relevant professions.
- Cumulative GPA of the applicants should be ≥ 3.3 on a 4.0 scale
- -Previous International English exam results (IELTS at least > 7.0 points or it’s equivalents)
- -Department letter of support for the applicant to study OT and join OT department upon return.
-Female academicians who fulfil the CGPA and other OT application criteria could be considered for pre-application English training if not able to take English exam on their own and the program didn’t find other enough applicants who meet the English proficiency requirements .
-Commitment to fully attend the training (100% attendance) and take the examination up on completion.
-Fully prepared and ready to attend the MSc level training in OT at Queen’s University, Canada if accepted for the English training successfully passed the English test and fulfilled other requirements to pursue MSc in OT.
For more details please contact Dr. Nebiyu Mesfin, OT Coordinator, via phone number +251 911743852 or Email: email@example.com). Potential applicant’s are advised to contact us as soon as possible.
For further information visit our website https://uogqueensmcf.com/
Deadline: 2 weeks from the posting of announcement
How To Apply?
Location of Submission: MCF Office, Science Amba, Postgraduate building near library
NB: If the program doesn’t receive enough applicants with International English test, it could consider providing English training and testing to prepare applicants for application submission. Female applicants and applicants with disabilities will be favored for the English training.