Japan, the world’s technology hub, has introduced the scholarship avenue with the joint collaboration of the World Bank. The program is known by the name Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship program 2022. The program is available for the nationals of developing countries who possess Bachelor’s degrees. The fully-funded master’s degree scholarship is aimed at fulfilling the mission of the World Bank to forge modern dynamic approaches towards capacity development. Moreover, it aims at sharing knowledge in the developing strata of the world. If you are politically, economically, or socially restricted to moving to any country with the purpose of earning an education, you should not miss this outstanding opportunity. This will work as a pathway to reach the zenith of glory.
The Joint Japan/World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program (JJ/WBGSP) to study abroad under the well-known name of the World Bank and innovative Japan is not so far from you. The program aims to promote economic growth and inculcate the seeds of proper nations. The joint venture of both has used the means of quality education, capacity building, and human resource development to achieve the aforementioned goal of the most prestigious program. This program helps individuals enhance their academic knowledge in their particular area of study and build a professional profile through the acquisition of competitive skills and abilities. Individuals having financial constraints, should not be afraid of saving money or counting the amount for future education because the World Bank has made it easier for you to reach the most successful program for scholars and young researchers.
All you need to have passion for doing something unique which contributes as an effort towards the uplifting of your national in particular and of the world in general. The chance to get a scholarship under the world’s powerful entities is easily reachable now. The program has enhanced the network of over 6000 professionally trained and experienced experts and scholars. They had helped the organization and the country involved, to transform the associated countries in a positive and progressive manner. The program is consistently focused on development-related topics to meet the organizational mission. You will be given the option of a variety of topics to choose from for yourself. This is a wonderful chance to pursue your master’s degree with grace.
The Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship 2022 is the most eye-catching program these days as the powerful economic giants are hosting them. With the range of participating programs, the scholarship opportunity is available in Japan, Europe, Africa, Oceania, and the US in their key area’s development. Students having the spirit to serve humanity are encouraged to become a part of this international forum. This forum will help you provide the mentorship of world experienced professionals. With the wide range of benefits under this international scholarship program, deserving students can easily make the ways to reach this career path. The World Bank Group with 189 member countries is a global partnership organization having five institutions that are working for attaining sustainable development goals to reduce poverty and share happiness around the globe.
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022:
- United States of America
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Avail the most amazing opportunity UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- World Bank Group
- Master’s level.
Duration of JJWBGSP Scholarships Program 2022:
- 2 years
Benefits of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022:
- Enrich the academic knowledge in your particular area of interest.
- Improve the career paths in your domain.
- Open the number of avenues for international platforms.
- Economy class air travel is given.
- In addition to the traveling, 500$ is given for each trip.
- A tuition fee is granted.
- Medical insurance cost is covered.
- A monthly subsistence allowance to cover all living expenses (accommodations, food, etc., including books).
Eligibility Criteria of Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program:
- National of world bank listed countries.
- Not a dual-country citizen of a developed country.
- Not an employee of any of the organizations under the World Bank group.
- Not a close relative by blood of any of the employees working in any of the World Bank Group’s organizations.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- Must have spent three years after getting Bachelor’s degree
- Have three years of work experience after getting Bachelor’s degree.
Eligible Countries JJWBGSP Scholarship in 2022:
- Burkina Faso
- Cabo Verde
- The central African Republic
- Congo, Dem. Rep.
- Congo, Rep.
- Cote d’Ivoire
- The Gambia, The
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Fed. Sts.
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent and the Grenadines
- The Syrian Arab Republic
- Venezuela, RB
- West Bank and Gaza
- Yemen, Rep.
How to Apply for Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program 2022?
- The applicants have to apply online through the world bank’s official website.
- Applicants are required to upload the supporting documents.
- Applications can be submitted in English or in the language of the master’s program.
- Two recommendation letters from people knowing the applicant directly with regards to his or her work experience.
- You must carefully submit the application by filling up all the required fields.
Selection Criteria for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarships 2022:
- Firstly, two qualified assessors will assess on the basis of the quality of professional experience (30% weightage), quality of professional recommendations (30% weightage), Quality of commitment to your home country (30% weightage), and quality of educational background (10% weightage)
- Secondly, the Secretariat of the program reviews the assessment of two assessors on the following criteria including reasonable distribution of awards with regards to geography and gender, the applicants with having limited financial resources and struggling circumstances of students.
Documents Required for the Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma.
- Document pertaining to the years of work experience.
- Letter of Admission.
- Two recommendation letters.
- One completed application form.
- Medical certificate.
- Valid Passport or another identification card
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship Program Deadline:
- The application deadline for JJ/WBGSP scholarship program 2022 for the first application window is February 28, 2022, and for the second application, the window is May 27, 2022.