Jobs Creation Commission Vacancy 2021: JCC Ethiopia invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. JCC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of JCC (Jobs Creation Commission) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The Jobs Creation Commission is a public federal institution established under the Prime Minister Office in Ethiopia since 2019, with a mandate to govern, monitor, and coordinate all government and non-government efforts in creating jobs.
Quick Details about Jobs Creation Commission
- Hiring Organization: Jobs Creation Commission
- Shortly Known as: JCC
- Founded: 2019
- Organization Type: Government organization
- Organization Size: 200-500 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: jobscommission.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Job Vacancy Summary
- CONSULTING SERVICE (ECONOMICS, MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR)
- Total No. of Opening Positions: 01
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of Employment: Full time
- Salary: Negotiable and depends on qualification & experience
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s and Master Degree in relevant fields
- Experience: A minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience
- Job Posted: 15 May 2021
- Job Deadline: 27 May 2021
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Attn: Alexander Endale
FDRE Job Creation Commission
Around Bole, At the Back of DH GEDA Tower
Telephone Number: +251 11 667 1797
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org