Jinka University Vacancy 2021: Jinka University (የጂንካ ዩኒቨርሲቲ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. JKU Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Jinka University (JKU) was established on 23 October 2015 with endorsement of the Council of Ministers of Ethiopia . JKU is one of the 11 universities to be built during the Second Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP II) period, 2015/16–2019/20. Jinka University is found in South Omo Zone, Southern Nation Nationalities and People’s Region (SNNPR). Jinka, the zonal capital, is located at 750 km from Jinka, the capital of Ethiopia, and 520 km from Hawassa, the capital of SNNPR.
The interested applicants can before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Jinka University
- Hiring Organization: Jinka University
- Shortly Known as: JKU
- Founded: 2015
- University Type: Private
- University Size: 100-150+ employees
- Headquarters: 750 KM from Jinka, SNNPR, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.jku.edu.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram: https://t.me/ethioworks1
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Jinka University
- Location: jinka
- Job Posted on: August 4, 2021
- Deadline: August 18, 2021
- Number of Positions: 100 -positions 0 EXP
- Professions: accounting,agribusiness-management,agronomy,anthropology,applied-biology,applied-chemistry,auditing,banking,business-administration,business-management,civics,clinical-nurse,communication,computer-engineering,computer-science,development-economics,economi cs,finance-management,geography,governance-and-development-studies,history,hotel-management,human-resource-management,information-technology,international-relations,journalism,language-and-literature,logistics,marketing,mathematics-teacher,midwife-nurse,natural-resource-management,nurse,philosophy,physics-teacher,plant-science,political-science,project-management,psychology,public-administration,social-sciences,software-engineering,special-need-education,sport-science,statistics,supplies-management,tourism
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Jinka University or addis ababa shiro meda – 0926011981
Contact to web: www.jku.edu.et