IRC Ethiopia Jobs 2021: International Rescue Committee (ዓለም አቀፍ የነፍስ አድን ኮሚቴ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. IRC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the largest humanitarian agencies in the world, providing relief, rehabilitation, and post-conflict reconstruction support to victims of oppression and violent conflict. IRC has worked for over seven decades and today is involved in over 25 conflict zones in the world.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. IRC has been working in Ethiopia since 1999 and is implementing coordinated, community-managed programs aimed at improving the quality of lives and recovery of livelihood of the disaster-affected population’s through promoting individual participation, strengthening institutions, and emergency response.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of IRC (International Rescue Committee) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about IRC
- Hiring Organization: International Rescue Committee
- Commonly Known as: IRC
- Formerly called: International Relief and Rescue Committee
- Founded: 1933
- Founder: Albert Einstein
- President: David Miliband
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Official Website: www.rescue.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
- Requisition ID: req22563
- Job Title: Finance Assistant
- Sector: Finance
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Location: Adama, Ethiopia
- BA Degree in accounting a minimum zero year / Accounting Diploma minimum two years’ experience.
- Ability to communicate well English
- Operating MS office applications
- Operating excel, Word and Access is required. Knowledge of Sun Accounting system and/or other accounting software is advantageous
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Positive and professional attitude, able to organize, maintain composure and prioritize work under pressure, able to coordinate multiple tasks and maintain attention to detail
- Experience working in hardship areas and Ability to work under pressure and stressful situations
- View Notification: View Here
- Deadline: December 3, 2021
How to Apply?
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are encouraged to apply only through the below IRC On-line recruitment website:
Please include 3 references from current and former employers.
Applications will not be returned. IRC discourages phone calls or personal visits.
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
- Permanent Address and present address (if different from permanent) and telephone number if possible also email address
- Disclose any family relationships with existing IRC employees.