IRC Ethiopia Jobs 2021: International Rescue Committee (ዓለም አቀፍ የነፍስ አድን ኮሚቴ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. IRC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is one of the largest humanitarian agencies in the world, providing relief, rehabilitation, and post-conflict reconstruction support to victims of oppression and violent conflict. IRC has worked for over seven decades and today is involved in over 25 conflict zones in the world.
The IRC has implemented extensive programming throughout Ethiopia, assisting refugees and local communities, since 2000. Since March 2006, the International Rescue Committee (IRC) has been working with refugee and local communities to understand the causes of physical and/or psychological harm, to support survivors of physical and/or psychological harm, and engage with communities on the prevention of physical and/or psychological harm. The IRC’s Community Wellbeing Initiative (CWI) works to strengthen safeguarding and response systems throughout Ethiopia. Through a multi-sectoral, community-based approach, the CWI supports sustainable knowledge, attitude, and behavior changes that prevent the risk of physical and/or psychological harm against women and girls, and provide adequate support services to survivors of physical and/or psychological harm.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of IRC (International Rescue Committee) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about IRC
- Hiring Organization: International Rescue Committee
- Commonly Known as: IRC
- Formerly called: International Relief and Rescue Committee
- Founded: 1933
- Founder: Albert Einstein
- President: David Miliband
- Organization Type: Non-profit
- Organization Size: 500-1500 employees
- Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
- Official Website: www.rescue.org
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
IRC Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position:-Community Wellbeing Initiative(CWI) Intern
- Bachelor degree in Social Science field
- Good report writing skills
- Basic Word and Excel skills
- Previous experience on quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
Detailed responsibilities and tasks:
- Engage on Most Significant Changes qualitative data analysis including story development and produce a comprehensive assessment draft report.
- Work closely with CWI MEAL Manager to provide support for the listen up! Project Barometer
- Participate in monitoring and evaluation activities including in rapid assessments as well as baseline and end line assessments.
- Support CWI team in the compilation of assessment reports.
- Support with MOU signing of new projects through consistent follow up and close collaboration with government signatories.
- Provide support during the annual data entry.
- Support in the revision of CWI monthly reporting format for the year 2022.
- Support CWI team in facilitating operational activities as the need arises through initiating/amending procurement requests for travel and other program activities and following up on the same and other pending matters.
- Ensure the online PR tracking is regularly updated
How to Apply?
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are encouraged to apply only through the below IRC On-line recruitment website:
Please include 3 references from current and former employers.
Applications will not be returned. IRC discourages phone calls or personal visits.
Only applicants meeting the minimum qualification will be short listed and contacted.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Your application letter/cover letter must include the following information.
- Name of the position you have applied for
- Date of application
- Summary of your qualifications and experience
- Motivation/objective of why you have applied for the job
- Permanent Address and present address (if different from permanent) and telephone number if possible also email address
- Disclose any family relationships with existing IRC employees.