Hijra Bank – ሂጅራ ባንክ invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Hijra Bank Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Hijra Bank is on the process of establishment to be registered as Interest Free Bank and operate in Ethiopia. Hijra Bank S.C strives to become the leader of Interest Free Banking & Finance through the provision of innovative products and services and knowledge sharing in Ethiopia and beyond.
Hijra Bank is one of IFB full-fledge Banks underway in the banking industry aspiring to provide reliable and accessible banking solution in East Africa. Currently, we are on the final stage to deliver a superior class service to our valued customers.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Hijra Bank before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details about Hijra Bank
- Hiring Organization: Hijra Bank
- Shortly Known as: Hijra
- Founded: Under Constriction
- Bank Type: Inters free Banking
- Products: Financial services
- Organization Size: 500+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.hijra-banksc.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Hijra Bank Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Hijra Bank (ሂጅራ ባንክ) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: Graduate Trainee
- Qualification: BA Degree in Economics, Management Accounting or other business-related fields with zero years of experience.
- Experience: Zero year
- Requirement No:80
- Applicants should be graduates of 2019/2020/2021
- CGPA for males 2.75 and above, for females 2.2 and above.
- Age, 30 and Below
- Place Of Work:- Addis Ababa, Semera, Behirdar, Dessie, Gonder, Assosa, Harar /Dire Dawa, Shashamane, Adama, Bale Robe, Jimma, Hawassa, Dilla, wolkite, Werabe, Borrana, Gujji, Jijiga & Its area.
- View Notification: Click Here
How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their non-returnable CV and photocopies with 5 day of Vacancy Announced other relevant documents with application letter to Hijra Bank S.C through the “Apply Now” Button only.
NB: Applicants should have to specify (write) the position they are applying for on their cover letter and email statements and any application after dead line will not be accepted.