Applications are invited to apply for the Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 in Singapore.. SINGA program attracts the outstanding minds of the world to continue their PhD in the best institutions of Singapore. All the graduates can pursue their PhD in the field of science and technology under this international fully-funded scholarship opportunity in one of the world’s most academically advanced countries. This international graduate award is a full-time research scholarship in which the fellows will be monitored by top-class supervisors and peers which helps the fellows to gain excellence in their respective research work and fields.
SINGA aims at inviting students from diverse backgrounds and it also helps Singapore in becoming a talent hub. SINGA serves as a linkage between the bright minds of the world and Singapore. Students from around the globe get a chance to pursue their doctoral studies in the universities like Nanyang Technological University, the National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University, and the Singapore University of Technology. This is because Singapore International Graduate Award is a collaboration of these universities and the Agency for Science. So, the candidates who have a strong interest in doing research leading to PhD in science and Engineering are warmly welcomed for this award.
The 2023 Singapore Government Scholarship 2022-23 fellows will be continuing their research in the artistic and advanced labs of A*STAR Research Institutes in Singapore. Moreover, they will learn to co-exist in a multicultural and diverse environment while studying with students and mentors of multiple nationalities. Besides all these academic benefits, the fellows will be getting some real-life experience of how the smallest country can be made economically and socially rich and empowered. The stay of the fellows under this PhD scholarship program for four years allows them to explore the country from every aspect either economic, educational, cultural, social, or political. They will get an insight that how Singapore has become a gateway to some of the emerging economies in the Asia Pacific regions. Thus, this international PhD award of Singapore provides the international fellows with plenty of useful experience which they can use as a tool of change in their native countries.
This fully-funded doctoral scholarship in Singapore is a unique program because it offers PhD program directly after the completion of the bachelor’s program. Moreover, there is no compulsion that the students who have completed the masters can not apply, instead, the SINGA opportunity also allows the students who have completed their masters to continue their PhD with the exemption of some courses which the students who completed bachelors have to study for the completion of their PhD. So, international scholarship in Singapore provides every ease to the aspirants to apply for SINGA to fulfill its dream of connecting talents from all over the world and inspiring collaborations. The evidence of the SINGA’s mission of collaborations can be seen in the fact that the SINGA fellows will receive their degree completion certificates from one of these collaborative universities i.e. NTU, NUS, SUTD, and SMU.
Singapore International Graduate Award 2023-24 Details:
- Research Labs: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD
- Degree level: PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International candidates
- Scholarship country: Singapore
- Last Date: 1 June 2023.
Join Our Telegram Group if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram https://t.me/scholarshipsee
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page – Facebook Group
Avail the most amazing opportunity FULLY FUNDED – Turkey Burslari Scholarship 2023 by Turkish Government]
? So You Will Never Miss Any Opportunity for your excellency. Then hurry up to join, follow and like us on different Social Networks. ?
Singapore International Graduate Award is Free Fully Funded Scholarship which will cover the following to pursue a Doctoral Degree:
- All the Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to $2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000*.
Check Tokyo Institute of Technology MEXT Scholarship 2022 in Japan
- The applicants must be international students.
- The applicants must have completed the bachelor’s degree.
- The applicants must have excellent academic results.
- The applicant must be proficient in the English language.
- SINGA needs no specific certificate for English Language Proficiency as it can be assessed during the interview. However, English Language Certificate can be a requirement of the individual university.
- Singaporean nationals or candidates who already have completed tertiary education in Singapore can not apply.
- The applicants who wish to apply for the master’s program are not eligible.
- Only the candidates who want to pursue their Ph.D. in science and engineering are eligible.
- PhD courses for social sciences, humanities, economics, etc are not eligible.
Check DAAD Scholarships 2023 in Germany (Fully Funded) :
Required Documents for Singapore International Graduate Award:
- A copy of a valid passport.
- A recent passport-size photo in JPG or PNG format.
- All academic transcripts are translated into the English language.
- 2 recommendation letters will be submitted by the referees online.
- English proficiency certificate (if required by the university).
The las date to apply for SINGA Scholarships 2023-24 in Singapore for International candidates is 1st June 2023.
How to Apply for Singapore International Graduate Award?
Click on the Apply Now to Apply Now to proceed with the Singapore International Graduate Award SINGA award application.
Step 1: Browse PhD Research Projects
First, you have to search for Ph.D. Research Project. Go to the research area and Select the research project you are interested in.
Step 2: Documents Required
Prepare all the required documents in advance. You will need your documents at the time of applying. Please don’t send hard copies of your documents to SINGA office. You have to submit all the documents online with your SINGA application.
- An identification card or Passport
- A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
Step 3: Transcripts & Reports
ALL transcripts need to be in English translation.
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic transcripts.
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- 2 recommendation reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees).
GRE / IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results. However, do note that you may be requested by the university to submit satisfactory scores as part of the university admission requirement.
Please read the important information below.
- Please ensure that the information you provide during account registration in the application portal is accurate, as the information will be used for verification upon your first log-in.
- Please ensure that you apply for the correct scholarship – “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” – in the application portal after logging in.
- Please do NOT mail any hard copy documents to the SINGA Office.
- Please submit your applications as early as possible. This will provide ample time for your referees to submit their online recommendation reports before the application deadline, as only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be processed.
- Please check and ensure that all data you have entered in the online application form is correct and accurate before you submit the application. Amendments to the application will NOT be possible after it is submitted.