Federal Documents Authentication and Registration Agency invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Federal Documents Authentication and Registration Agency is invites job seekers for appointment.
Federal Documents Authentication and Registration Agency As of other countries of thae world, the services of authentication, registration of juridical acts were introduced to Ethiopia by Italians during their occupation in 1936/37 which is long before the coming into force of the Ethiopian modern codes including the Civil Code which highly required the services indicated.
Since 1996 however the division was changed to office and put under Addis Ababa City Government by the Governor of the City and got the name: Acts and Documents Registration Office /ADRO/.
Quick Details about
- Hiring Organization: Federal Documents Authentication and Registration Agency
- Known us:- FDARA
- Organization Size: 1500+ employees
- Official Website: www.dara.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Federal Documents Authentication and Registration Agency
- Location: Dire Dawa, Addis Ababa,
- Professions: Computer Science, Information Technology, Graphic Design, Information Science, Management Information System MIS, Communication, ICT, Computer Science, Hardware network, Web and multimedia, Management information system, Computer application, Social networking, Database Administration, Computer science, Information system, Information science, Information Technology, Database management, Information data science and analytics, Information studies, Computer maintenance, Networking, Hardware and network technology, Comparative public law, international law, Legal service, Legal studies, Public law, Law, Law science, Journalism, Journalism and Communication, Language, Literature, International relations, Personnel management, Secretary science, Office management, Business management, Office administration, and other related field of study.
Click On Bellow Image to See Full Information
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Federal Documents Authentication and Registration Agency office.