Ethiopian Roads Administration is invites job seekers for appointment. Ethiopian Roads Administration Jobs 2023: invites qualified and experienced applicants for the following positions.
The Ethiopian Roads Authority has been reestablished under proclamation 133/1978 incorporating, among others, the Rural Roads Department in addition to the Highway Department.
In 1980, the Military Government that took power in 1974 reformed the agency into the Ethiopian Transport Construction Authority (ETCA) by proclamation No. 189/1980 and became answerable to the newly formed Ministry.
Short Details about this Organization
- Hiring Organization: Ethiopian Roads Authority
- Also Known as: ERA
- Official Website: www.era.gov.et
- Location: Ras Abebe Aregay St, Addis Ababa
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Join us on Telegram ስራዎችን በቴሌግራም ለመከታተል ይህንን ይጫኑ
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
NB: Whenever you are looking for job in Ethiopia, just remember www.ethioworks.com We hope that ethioworks.com will help you find your dream job quickly and easily.
Recently the organization has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ethiopian Roads Administration
- Location: addis-ababa
- Deadline: May 16, 2023
- Number of Positions: 1 -positions 0 EXP
- Professions: accounting,auditing,banking,finance-management .
Click on below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Roads Authority office.