Ethiopian Payment Roads Enterprise/ የኢትዮጵያ የክፍያ መንገዶች ኢንተርፕራይዝ invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. EPRE is invites job seekers for appointment.
The Ethiopian Toll Roads Enterprise (ETRE), as asset manager, is mainly mandated to operate and maintain toll roads. Currently, ETRE provides 24/7 toll road service on AAE to more than 20,000 road users daily. Tolling for road service is a new phenomenon ETRE is introducing to Ethiopia. While a reasonable stability is achieved given the
Recently the Ethiopian Payment Roads Enterprise has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Quick Details about EPRE
- Hiring Organization: The Ethiopian Payment Roads Enterprise.
- Shortly Known as: EPRE
- Organization Type: Government Agency
- Organization Size: 1000-5000+ employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The Enterprise, which will likely be named the Ethiopian Payable Roads Enterprise (EPRE), will be accountable to the Ministry, with an oversight of its operation by a board of directors. A general manager will head it, with three directors
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ethiopian Payment Roads Enterprise
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: September 7, 2021
- Deadline: September 10, 2021
- Number of Positions: 77 -positions 0 EXP , 9 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,clinical-nurse,driver,nurse .
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Payment Roads Enterprise office.
- For more information: 0114171710.