Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. EIO Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
The ombudsman in Ethiopia Article 55 of the F.D.R.E. constitution provides that the house of people’s representatives shall establish the institution of the ombudsman. This provision authorizes and at the same time imposes a constitutional duty on the house to establish the ombudsman office. The Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman (EIO) envisages to see “good governance that is of high quality, efficient and transparent
The objective of the Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman (EIO), provided in its establishment proclamation, is” to see the bringing about good governance that is of high quality, efficient and transparent and is based on the rule of law, by way of ensuring that citizens’ rights and benefits provided for by law are respected by organs of the executive.
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article
Quick Details about EIO
- Hiring Organization: Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman
- Shortly Known as: EIO
- Organization Type: Government Organization
- Organization Size: 100 +employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.ethombudsman.gov.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman (EIO)
- Location: addis-ababa
- Job Posted on: September 25, 2021
- Deadline: October 1, 2021
- Number of Positions: , 6 – positions with EXP
- Professions: accounting,banking,business-administration,business-law,business-management,cooperative-accounting,economics,finance-management,human-resource-management,international-relations,language-and-literature,management,political-science,statistics,supplies-mana gement
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Institution of the Ombudsman