Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. EFSA is invites job seekers for appointment.
Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise is a nationally registered public enterprise with a major mission of supplying refined petroleum products to the country. The enterprise had been established in 1967 GC as ” Ethiopian Petroleum Association Company” to import and refine crude oil by its own refinery.
Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Quick Details about Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency
- Hiring Organization:Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency
- Shortly Known as: EFSA
- Founded: 1967 GC
- Organization Type: Private Company
- Organization Size: 5,001 above employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency Job Notifications 2021
The Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently theEthiopian Fuel Supply Agency has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ethiopian Petroleum Supply Enterprise
- Location: sululta
- Job Posted on: November 11, 2021
- Deadline: November 25, 2021
- Number of Positions: , 1 – positions with EXP
- Professions: material-management,purchasing,supplies-management
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Fuel Supply Agency