Ethiopian Electric Utility -የኢትዮጵያ ኤሌክትሪክ አገልግሎት invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. EELP is invites job seekers for appointment.
Ethiopian Electric Power (Amharic: ኢትዮጵያ ኤሌክትሪክ ኃይል) is an Ethiopian electrical power industry and state-owned electric producer. It is engaged in development, investment, construction, operation, and management of power plants, power generation and power transmission. The company is a main key in the Ethiopian energy sector.
Ethiopian Electric Utility is a public enterprise with the main responsibility of distributing electric power across the country.
Ethiopian Electric Utility -የኢትዮጵያ ኤሌክትሪክ አገልግሎት wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Quick Details about Ethiopian Electric Utility
- Hiring Organization: Ethiopian Electric Utility
- Shortly Known as: ERCS
- Founded: 1956
- Organization Type: State-owned enterprise
- Organization Size: 5000-15000employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: www.eep.com.et
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Job Vacancy Summary
- Organization: Ethiopian Electric Power
- Location: addis-ababa
- Number of Positions: , 158 – positions with 0 EXP
- Professions: BSc in Electrical engineering and Related field.
Waiting for below image To see full information⇓
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Ethiopian Electric Utility -የኢትዮጵያ ኤሌክትሪክ አገልግሎት.
For More Information: 0116676190