Ethiopian Airlines Jobs 2021: Ethiopian Airlines (የኢትዮጵያ አየር መንገድ) invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Ethiopian Airlines is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of Ethiopian Airlines before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Ethiopian Airlines (Ethiopian) is the flag carrier of Ethiopia. During the past seventy plus years, Ethiopian has become one of the continent’s leading carriers, unrivalled in Africa for efficiency and operational success, turning profits for almost all the years of its existence.
Operating at the forefront of technology, the airline has also become one of Ethiopia’s major industries and a veritable institution in Africa. It commands a lion’s share of the pan African network including the daily and double daily east-west flight across the continent. Ethiopian currently serves 100 international and 21 domestic destinations operating the newest and youngest fleet.
Quick Details about Ethiopian Airlines
- Name of the Organization: Ethiopian Airlines
- Founded: December 21, 1945
- Operation Start Date: 1946
- Organization Ownership: Government of Ethiopia (100%)
- Head Office: Addis Ababa
- CEO: Mr. Tewolde Gebremariam
- Organization Size: 10,001+ employees
- Official Website: ethiopianairlines.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Ethiopian Airlines Job Notification 2021
Ethiopian Airline wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
1: DIRECTOR ADDIS ABABA AIRPORT
- Location: Bole International Airport, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of Employment: Full time
- Salary: Attractive
- Duration of Initial Contract: Permanent
- Qualification Required: Minimum of BA/BSc degree with any field of study and a minimum of 12 years’ relevant work experience, out of which of two years in a manger or equivalent capacity, experience gained within an Airline/Aviation environmentOR
- MSC/MA Degree with a minimum of 10 years’ relevant work experience out of which of two years in a manger or equivalent capacity
- Language: Good command in English.
- Job Deadline: 27 April 2021
- View Notification: Click Here
Ethiopian Airline Application Process
Application: Please send your application on these email: recruitmentGroup@ethiopianairlines.com
NB; If anyone found to apply or join Ethiopian with false information will lead to subsequent termination from the process or employment upon discovery of the face.
For more information please follow the above job notifications.
Ethiopian Airlines Social Media Contact Details
Ethiopian Airlines Contact Details
Bole International Airport
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
P.O. Box 1755
Tel: (+ 251) 11 665 2222
Fax: (+ 251) 11 661 1474
Web address: ethiopianairlines.com