Quick Detail About
- Hiring Organization: EthioChicken
- Organization Size: 1,001-5,000 employee
- Industry: Veterinary
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Founded: 2010
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Ethio Chicken Job Notifications 2021
Ethio Chicken wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Position:- Customer Experience Associate
- Conduct daily surveys (Survey will be provided)
- Participates in data cleaning and, if appropriate, data analysis
- Translates the survey into a new language
- Data entry, management, and storage in a clear, succinct, and accurate manner both online and offline
- Attend and actively engage in team meetings and discussions, as well as record daily reports.
- Disseminate information about problems encountered, particularly those involving a misunderstanding of questions or a lack of data.
- Take customer complaints and refer them to the appropriate stakeholder.
- Maintaining the highest level of data security
- Reporting on actions completed, problems encountered, and data collection progress.
- Participate in the development of data gathering techniques and tools by providing input.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Keen and proactive to learn and continuously develop technical knowledge
- Proficiency languages (Tigrigna)
- QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:BA Degree/Diploma Marketing Management
- Experience: 0 Year experience
How to Apply?
Please title your application with subject line: – “Customer Experience Associate”
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through ethiojobs.net or
Women are highly encouraged to apply!