Quick Detail About
- Hiring Organization: EthioChicken
- Organization Size: 1,001-5,000 employee
- Industry: Veterinary
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Founded: 2010
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct day to day survey (Survey will be provided)
- Setting up and facilitating focus group discussions with relevant stakeholders (discussion points will be provided)
- Translating the survey into a different language
- Participates in data cleaning and contributes to data analysis if needed
- Data entering, managing and keeping data Online and offline in a clear, concise, and accurate way
- Record daily reports, as well as attend and actively participate in team meetings and discussions
- Share information on challenges faced, specifically relating to a misunderstanding of questions or unavailability of data.
- Answer customer grievance calls and direct to responsible stakeholder
- Handling data utmost confidentiality
- Reporting on activities conducted, challenges faced, and progress made on collecting data.
- Be involved in giving feedback on data collection methods and tools designed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA Degree in Marketing Management and related fields
- Analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Keen and proactive to learn and continuously develop technical knowledge
- Proficiency languages (Oromifa) is a must
- Fresh graduate (0 year experience )
How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Please title your application with subject line: – “Customer Experience Associate”
Only candidates meeting the required qualifications are invited to send their applications(Cover Letter) including a detailed CV through to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or Follow “Apply Now” Link below.
Women are highly encouraged to apply!