Enyi Investment PLC invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. MOWCYA Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Enyi General Business Plc, Enyi Construction has entered contract agreement with Ethiopian Roads Authority (ERA) for construction works of Dangila –Jawi Design and Build Road Project ENYI General Business Plc, ENYI Construction invites sealed bids from eligible bidders by delivering required material, manpower, crusher and equipment for base Course and coarse aggregat.
The interested applicants can apply to Enyi Construction PLC before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Quick Details of Enyi Investment PLC
- Hiring Organization: Enyi Investment PLC
- Acronym: Enyi
- Founded: 2005
- Organization Type: privet
- Organization Size: 51-200 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: N/A
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
Recently the has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
1: Store Operations Assistant
- Education Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting, Business Management or Marketing field of study with relevant work experience
- Require gender: female
- Quanitity Required: 4
- Experience – 0 years
- Place of work:- Addis Ababa
- Deadline: October 15, 2021
How to Apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person at Enyi Investment PLC Office, located after Bisrate Gebriael Church, around the gate of B/Ke Hospital, at Bayne Building 7th floor, office no. 701
For further information contact Tel. 0113811155