DAI Ethiopia Jobs 2021: Development Alternatives Incorporated invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. DAI Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment. It’s a great opportunity to work under them.
The interested applicants can apply online through the official career page of DAI (Development Alternatives Incorporated) before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
DAI is an international development company. For more than 45 years, we have worked on the frontlines of international development, tackling fundamental social and economic development problems caused by inefficient markets, ineffective governance, and instability.
Currently, DAI is delivering results that matter in some 80 countries. Our development solutions turn ideas into impact by bringing together fresh combinations of expertise and innovation across multiple disciplines.
Quick Details about DAI
- Hiring Organization: Development Alternatives Incorporated
- Commonly Known as: DAI
- Founded: 1970
- CEO: James Boomgard
- Organization Type: LLC
- Organization Size: 5001-10,000 employees
- Subsidiaries: DAI Europe Ltd., Health Partners International
- Headquarters: Maryland, USA
- Official Website: www.dai.com
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
DAI Ethiopia Job Notifications 2021
The Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Job Title: Ethiopia Finance & Operations Manager/Director
- Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Type of Employment: Contractual
- Salary: Negotiation
- Level of Effort: LTTA
- Language: Professional fluency in English and Amharic
- Qualifications: University degree in Business, Management, Finance, Accounting or appropriate field.
- Experience: Minimum of five years of experience
- Job Posted: 11 November 2021
- Job Deadline: 01 December 2021
How To Apply?
Please submit your application electronically via this website: https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf04/ats/careers/apply.jsp?org=DAINC&cws=1&rid=5870
Candidates will be required to answer certain qualifying questions before uploading their CVs and cover letters to the application form for consideration.
Only candidates who are shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. No email enquiries please.