The Commercial Information Agency PLC invites qualified and experienced applicants for the various positions. Commercial Information Agency PLC Ethiopia is invites job seekers for appointment.
Commercial Information means information about Commercial and Development Activities or other competitively sensitive information of any Partnership Entities. Commercial Information includes information. Commercial Information Agency PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa. Recently the Commercial Information Agency PLC has published an employment notification in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts.
Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
- Hiring Organization: Commercial Information Agency PLC
- Founded: 1986
- Organization Type: Private Organization
- Organization Size: 500-1000 employees
- Headquarters: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Official Website: N/A
Join Our Telegram if You not Joined it Already
Stay in Touch & Follow us on our Social Media Platforms to Get Latest Updates for Latest Opportunities. Facebook Page
The interested applicants can apply before the closing date of application. For more information please read the full article.
The Commercial Information Agency PLC wants to recruit employees in the following vacant positions the details of which are mentioned below.
Responsibilities of the job include:
- answering calls, taking messages handling correspondence maintaining diaries and arranging appointments typing,
- preparing and collating reports filing prioritising workloads liaising with relevant
- organisations and clients coordinating mail and similar publicity tasks logging or
- processing bills or expenses acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients.
Key skills for secretaries:
- Good communication, customer service and relationship-building skills Team working skills
- Organisation and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Assertiveness Flexibility Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive and use initiative: to see what needs doing and to do it
- The ability to use standard Microsoft Office software packages and email.
- Qualifications: A diploma from a recognized college in Secretarial Science & Office Management or a related field.
- Experience: At least one year related experience, Fresh graduates can apply.
- Deadline: Oct-1-2021
How to apply?
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) email your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Secretary.’